Chapter 88: Son of the Rich Night

Trinity Games Arc: Chapter 38

The Children of Vertigo stand Around the Unconscious and wounded Body of Issei in a Circle, Yuuki traps him in Ice and Picks up the Body as they all spread their Wings and Fly away towards D-Block for Collection.

Meanwhile...On the Way to F-Block...

Riku Sprints through D-Block and Blitzes toward F, the time taken at his Recorded Speed was anything Less than 10-Seconds he deems to be Casual

Riku: That golden tree, That's what's where their Base of Operation is...

<At F-Block>

Inside of Raxfer's Territory, the Colossal Tree With Bright Golden Leaves that Almost look like they're made of Light, The Tree sways side to side in the Wind as Leaves and branches from all other Surrounding Areas are Pulled to Repair it at High-Speed...Inside is a Tree House.

Raxfel: Great Job Yuki-chan!

Raxfel charges at Yuki for a Hug but get's side-stepped and Hits a wall, Emiya runs up to her and hugs her Leg.

Yuki: Awww, You look Hungry Emiya, want something to eat?

Emiya: Yesh.

Indra: That was Incredible, he was an Incarnation of Poseidon I'm pretty sure...and you beat him that easily?!

Celeste: What the hell is your supporting Constellation?

Yuki: Don't have one, always declined their Offers...Although I do have a few Blessings I never found a Need to take up one of their Offers, All I need are my Friends!

Emiya: Big-Sissy is a Beast Tamer!

Celeste: A Tamer...? I'm  quite sure that's a rare...and after a few years of Usage it can become a Hero-Grade...but can a Hero-grade really exert that much Power?

Raxfel's Heads pops out from the Rubble as he dusts himself.

Yuki: That's because 

Raxfel: Yuki is a Summoner-Type Attribute user, the Strength can vary greatly depending on what is in the Arsenal, as well as Proficiency and Practice...generally she still would be considered a Hero-Grade, just simply due to her Large Collection and the Power of her Beasts as well as her love for them, you can consider it to be the "Evolved form" of Beast Monarch.

Indra: What monsters do you even have in your Arsenal to beat that guy without a scratch...

Yuki: Well...Trump cards are only put on the table when all others are on the table am I right?

In the Corner of the Tree house, shaded from Light and enveloped in shadow...A Flat Shadow begins Moving and Becomes a Liquid as a Humanoid Emerges from it.

』