Chapter 38: Beyond The Capital (2)

In the Red  Desert with Azazael watching, concealing her presence from the Creature, all of the Students jump back as it erupts from the Earth's Crust Beneath them, Everybody draws their Weapons but a Voice shouts out.

Zack: No need!

『Beast lord's Domination』

As the Skill Activates, Zack's Eyes Glow a Pure fluorescent white, The Ground Worm stops in it's Tracks and Halts it's advancement as Everybody watches, Shortly After the Creature lies down on it's Side

『This Creature has been Tamed』

A Portal opens up and Consumes the Large Worm placing it into a Vault for other Creatures Zack has Tamed throughout his Time as a Tamer and Beast lord, Everybody relaxes and Land on the Floor safely, no casualties or injuries taken, Azazael jumps down from her elevated Ground and points in a direction.

Zack: *I'll name this one Charlie.*

Azazael: We will travel further South for the next Few Miles, We will Journey through the Black Desert here and then through the Cursed Forest.

Celeste: The Cursed Forest...I heard it was quite dangerous.

Mikey: That Red-Head just stole my Kill...*sigh*

Adebayo: It's just a worm dude.

Akuji: Walking through a desert isn't something I had on my bucket list but whatever

The Group Begins their Long and treacherous Journey through the Black Desert Lead by Azazael, Encountered numerous Creatures in which most of them were quickly Dealt with swiftly by others, jackals, Ground Worms, Ground Hogs and more...Useless Tier 9 Creatures.

While Journeying the Students grew complacent, Expecting all of the creatures to be the same, Quick and Easy one-shots, however...they were sorely mistaken.

< 4 Hours Later >

The Beating Hot sun Scorched the Children Alive, Among them Indra and Yuta can feel their skin itching, Whilst Celeste Summons plants that go under ground to Gather Water as they both notice.

Yuta: Celeste...Give us some...

Celeste: Why.

Indra: We're hungry, and Thirsty...

Celeste: mmmm, on one Condition.

Indra: Yes Anything...!

Celeste: You 2 will do everything I say for 3 months.

Yuta: What? no, Your gonna do some weird stuff like make us feed you!

Celeste: Oh well, I'll be keeping all of this Water for myself then...

Indra: FINE GIVE IT TO ME!

Indra Snacks the Roots as clean Water pours from it as he drinks it to his Great Delight and Happiness, coming Next Yuta grabs it and does the Same quenching both of their thirst endlessly.

Celeste: Good, now carry me.

Yuta: Knew you were going to do some weird stuff...

Celeste: Come on, my legs are tired

Indra: Whatever man I don't care as long as I keep getting that Water

At the Front Team Iota continue their Journey relatively Fine, Being able to Ignore the Scorching Heat thanks to their traits, Zack and Zenith get through just Barely however...Zack Transmutes his Suryoku to a Cool and Chill Properties to keep them warm