Chapter 5

Cast announcement 🎤:

Andrew Garfield as Abhay Gautam

And, Katherine Langford as Prerna Singh

(actually she is my celebrity crush 😜)

I write this story by taking the image of these both in my mind. So, Let's enjoy.

*************************

Abhay's POV

I just came from the stage after welcome and some other pooja. Then, I returned to my room as it is now her time for welcome and 'god bharayi'. Isn't it strange that I am ready to go for ring ceremony, still I don't know how my future wife looks like.
...
"Bro, Don't you wanna comment something?" I asked.

"Hell no. I am also nervous like you. I don't want to waste my time on you and your mom. I want to safe myself for my Prerna" my brain replied.

"Excuse me!! What do you mean by 'your'?"

"Oho, possessive huh? ..... We haven't met her yet, bro"

"So what, she is my future wife."

"Okay okay, I understand. But, please don't ruin our first impression on her."

"You better not speak between us if you want me to concentrate on her, okay?"

"Whenever I didn't speak, you f..ked it up."

"Whenever you speak, we also ended same."

"Well that's also a fair point." my brain replied.

Mom entered in my room, "Come beta, now its time for the ring ceremony." I gets up and saw myself in mirror to see my looks and then I left the room with mom. Well, I forgot to tell you about my dress. I am wearing a Off-white Kurta Pajama set with Lucknawi Embroidery Nehru Jacket.