Chapter 18

Abhay's POV

We had our dinner and then, I payed the bill. We came out of the restaurant and then, "We should do a walk before sitting in car, should we?" I asked.

She nodded and then we started walking together. It was about 9:00pm and we were almost alone in the street. We were walking beside eachother and.....

"Why am I feeling butterflies in stomach?", I asked.

"It is a signal that this could be a romantic moment."

"Bro, we are newly married. There should not be any romantic moment yet."

"Not ultimate moments. But, you can have some little....."

Her hand touched mine while walking. I looked at her but she was looking at road. The sensation of her touch is very electronic. I feel an electric spark whenever I touch her.

We turned back and started to walk towards our car now. In the way, there were some dogs roaming in the street. She grabbed my hand and our fingers intertwined. "I am scared of dogs.", She said while looking at me.

I tighten the grip on her hand, but not to hurt her. To make her feel good. "Don't fear, I am here.", I smiled. When we were passing from the front of those dogs, she came close to my side. Her shoulder was literally pressed into mine. She actually fears from them a lot.

But, we passed the area successfully. "I am sorry, I didn't asked before about your fear of dogs. Otherwise I wouldn't bring you here.", I said.

"It's ok. But, you don't have to apologise.", She said.

"You know, I am scared of Monkeys.", I said.

"Really?? Actually, I don't fear them.", She replied.

I laughed and then she also laughed. We laughed for some time and then I said, "You fear dogs, I don't while I fear Monkeys, You don't. What a nice coincidence!!! Isn't it?"

She gradually stopped her laugh and said, "Yeah, It is."

Then we walked towards the car and reached nearby. "Do you know to drive?", I asked.

She refused and said, "I just know the basics in theory. Never had a try."

"Wanna have a try now?"

"I don't think so, I am in saree.", She said.

"Its not a bike, saree have no problem in car.", I said.

"But, Its night." She said.

"But, this street is blank.", I said.

"Your car might get some scratches or may be damages.", She made a cute face.

"I will buy a new one, don't worry. Come." I said.

She said, "Not today, Please. I promise I will, but some other time." She said that with a cute pleading face.

"Okay, Madam ji", I said and moved to the driving seat.

She chuckled when I called her 'madam ji' and then she also moved to her seat. Then, we drove off to our home. When I stopped the car in front of the gate, I saw that she is sleeping. I parked the car in garage.

"What should I do now? Should I wake her up?", I asked my brain.

"I swear, you never learned anything from Ishan."

"Why?"

"Are..... If the girl is sleeping, don't wake her up. You have to take her in your arms."