Chapter 42

Abhay's POV

"Abhay ji, Maaji is calling you downstairs.", Prerna came in my room.

"Why? What happened?", I asked. And, Then Prerna told me the conversation between that lady and Mom.

"Aaruhi", my brain said.

"Yeah, only she can do this.... I told her in morning mom will get mad.", I said.

"Now, she will show Mom her place."

"Bro... Seriously??"

"Yeah, She and Prerna will team up and BANG!!!"

"Don't drag Prerna in this, she is sweet.", I said.

"Aww..., Sweet wifey.... But she is courageous.", He said.

"Cut the crap! Let's go and meet Aaruhi in real after approx 7 years."

I got up and grabbed Prerna's hand. We came downstairs and saw that Dad also arrived. Mom told her everything and he looked at me immediately.

He is asking if this girl is Aaruhi... I nodded through my eyes and he smiled a little. I am hoping, everything goes as she planned.

Mom is walking around in hall looking at the door almost every other second. And, I am looking at watch. She told me that she will be here till 3:00pm and its 2:59pm. She is very punctual of time.

And, then the door opened. I am very excited to see you, my...

*************

Prerna's POV

And, here comes that arrogent lady, with a trolley bag in hand, a normal bag on shoulder and a phone in her hand. She puts her feet in the house and I looked at her face.

She is not a lady, she is a girl, looks like even younger to me. She shaked her head and her hairs... Wow, Her hairs are too good, even better than me. Her hairs are very dense and wavy. Pure black hairs....

Wait... I am not supposed to be lost in her beauty. I shaked my head and looked at sasumaa, her mouth went open seeing at the girl. Papaji got a smile on his face but sasumaa looked at him and he went normal again.

And, my husband!!! He is still smiling at the girl. And, the girl is also smiling at him. Oh My God! Don't tell me she is Aaruhi.

The girl looked at me and was still smiling. Ah... I can't blame Abhay ji if he still love his ex-girlfriend, aka Aaruhi. She is really cute. Her smile is like the best smile I have ever seen.

Wait... I am not supposed to be lost in her beauty. I am supposed to hate her, because my husband is having his heart on her. I grabbed Abhay Ji's hand to show this to that girl.

She looked at us and then went towards sasumaa. She stood in front of her and closed her mouth with her hand. "Don't invite flies in it.", She said.

Oh God!! Her voice is so sweet.... Ah... Prerna focus. You are a straight girl, who loves your husband, you can't simp on a girl.. Wait... What did I just say?

Am I really? Well, I am supposed to love him, but....? Did I said it casually? I think, yeah... That's the reason I was jealous... Yeah, I love him.

Focus... Prerna, Focus... This girl is taking away your husband in front of your eyes.

She was standing in front of sasumaa, "As you can see, I am not dead.", She smiled and said.

[R.I.P. Chadwik Boseman, (I used his dialogue, just now.)]