Chapter 47

Prerna's POV

In our way towards the car, Me and Aaruhi were stopped by 3 unruly boys. I said, "Get off from our way, Let us go."

One of them came a step ahead and said to me, "How so? Let us taste your lips first.", They laughed.

I was about to reply him but Aaruhi grabbed my hand and came infront of me. "Please, Give us way.", She said.

Another guy came a step ahead and said to her, "You give us the thing we want and we will give you the way, jaan-e-man.", They laughed again.

"Okay, Let me give you something then.", Aaruhi smiled and grabbed my hand. "Bhabhi, Let's give them something."

"What are you saying?", I asked her being confused.

She jumped in air and stepped her prosthetic leg on a guys feet. He scramed in pain. The other guys tried to grab her hand but I punched one guy in face and I had rings in fingers.

So due to those rings, his face got hurt. Aaruhi lifts her leg and kicked the other one in stomach from the same leg. I had 3 keys in same keychain, so I placed them between my fingers and curled my fingers in fist.

I took that one guy from collar and punched him on face with my fist. And, then we beated all three of them. They stood up and ran away. We got sit in our car and then Aaruhi said, "I got full enjoyment here."

"This was the first time I fought someone. But you were quite well.", I said.

"Yeah, I go to gym daily in college. And, bhaiya also trained me in fight before that.", She replied.

"I have seen him beating a guy once.", I said.

"I know, Your ex-boyfriend was the one who got beaten up. Bhaiya broke his two teeth. You know he proudly say that 'I broke his two teeth, hehehe....' everytime with the same expression.",she laughed.

I nodded and started to drive towards shopping mall to spend blind money.

************

Abhay's POV

Its 6:00pm and Prerna didn't returned yet. I guess they are shopping from 3 hours. My office timing is also completed, so I am getting bored now. Then, I heard a car horn, I think they both have returned.

They entered the hall with plenty of bags in their hands. I am standing on 1st floor looking at them, "How much?", I asked from there.

They collectively said, "See it yourself." They came upstairs and Aaruhi puts the bill in my hand. I looked at the price and it was ₹2.5 lakh.

What the-
I am very happy, It was my dream that my gf/wife spend my money like this. 🥹

I looked at them with a blank look, Aaruhi smiled innocently and Prerna said, "This is the result of messing with the Home Minister."

Aaruhi went to her room and we came into our room. I got sit on bed and she started to show me everything. "And, this lehenga. You know, It caught my eyes at first sight. This alone is of ₹50,000.", She grinned.

"Its a good one, by the way.", I said. To be honest, I didn't even looked at it. My eyes are locked on a smiling face which is in front of me. I am just gazing at her smile and face. 🫠

"Where have you lost, Abhay ji?", She snapped in front of my face.

I shaked my head, "Uh... No... Nowhere."

"You know what.....", She started to tell something. She got sit beside me and is telling me something gesturing her hands here and there, but my focus is just on her face and her flowing hairs.