Chapter 11

Abhay's POV

Its been 5 days, since Prerna went to her parent's home for pag phera. Today morning, I left Jhansi to bring her back. I will stay one night there, and tommorow I will bring her back with me.

We were in contact for these days through WhatsApp. And, now she is navigatimg me the route to her home. I applied brake in front of a house. Its her house, not so big like mine.

"It's small but at least not jail.", my brain said.

"What jail?"

"Atleast its not a jail like your house."

"My house isn't a jail."

"Of course it is. Don't you remember...."

"I don't want to remember anything. Shut up"

I gets down from my car and knocked the door. Prerna opened the door and bent down to touch my feet. I grabbed her shoulders and stopped her, "No need for this, Prerna ji."

She stopped and said, "Wives often do this. Its our culture."

I smiled, "Obeying husband is also a part of culture. So, don't do this." I paused and she laughed a bit, I continued, "Husband and Wife are equal." She nodded. And I entered her home.

Gagan rushed towards me and touched my feet. I blessed him and he went back to hide behind Avni bhabhi. I went to sit on sofa and then, Pavan bhaiya came.

I had a bro hug with him and he also got sit on sofa. "How's it going?", He asked.

"Ah... Everything..... Uh... N...nice." I took a glass and drink water, as I am stammering again. Prerna came and sit beside me. And Avni bhabhi beside Pavan bhaiya.

"Why didn't your chatterbox friend came with you?" Avni bhabhi asked.

"Uh... He... Oh, yeah. He..." Prerna speak between, "Ishan bhaiya had to return to his office. So he went back to Mumbai 2 days back." And she looked at me smiling. She nodded a little too.

"She saved your honour." my mind said.

"Yeah she did. I am being nervous in front of her family."

"Bro, she saved you this time. But, she will not be here everytime. Try to control your tongue."

"Yeah, I will try.", i said.

Then, we all had some talks and I stammered many times. Most of the time, Prerna saved my honour. And, slowly my nervousness is gone. In an hour, sasur ji and sasu maa returned from market.

Prerna, her mom and bhabhi prepared dinner. We had dinner together and then, we went out for a walk. The ladies joined with neighbouring ladies.

Me, Bhaiya and Sasur ji walked together. The thing we discussed was the IPL Auction. When we returned back, we came on the conclusion that Mitchell Starc wasn't deserving for 24.75 Cr. And, all this was due to the bad structure of BCCI. We also suggested some measures to correct all this.

I went on the terrace with my laptop for some office work.
"You did a great job." my mind said.

"Yeah, But Prerna ji did the Greater job."

"She is fulfilling her duties of a wife nicely. Now, its your time to do yours."

"And, what should I do for it?"

"Give her the happiness of world."

"How?" i asked.

"Noob..! Take her out with you. Like... on a date."