Chapter 7

Prerna's POV

Today is the day of my marriage. I am both excited and nervous. "Mam, your makeup is now complete. You are ready to go.", the makeup artist said.
" Prerna di, you are looking absolutely Gorgeous. I hope Jijaji won't faint on the stage.", Avni bhabhi said and laughed too. Even, Rupali di also laughed.
"Bhabhi!!", I hit her hand.

"Come on guys, we should leave now", Di said and we get inside the car. And soon, we reached to the marriage home.

I am walking towards the stage while holding this lehenga, its hard to walk in it. I looked at him, he was also walking towards stage from the other side.

Here is my look.

And, also Mr. Gautam's look is here.

So, we are walking towards stage

So, we are walking towards stage. While, I was stepping on the stairs, he offered his hand. I take it and agai, sweating hands. I think I should stop pointing out these things. When, I hold his hand, he smiled towards me and I also returned a smile.

We are standing opposite to eachother with Varmala (Garlands) in our hands. Before he could put the garland in my neck, Pavan bhaiya and Vihaan lift me on their shoulders. "Jiju, you can't get our sister this easily.", said Vihaan.

Abhay's POV

When Prerna's brothers lift her up, she is very high now. I am much taller than her but this time, she is at more height. I try to reach by uplifting my feet but all in vain.

"Chee, Very bad. What is the advantage of your height?", my brain said.

"Can't you give any idea to me? I don't even have any brother", i replied.

"Who said you don't have a brother? Here am I.", I heard a loud voice coming from the door side. Everyone was looking at the door. Then, walked in, the Attention stealer, my bestest friend, Ishan Sharma. He walked towards the stage opening his arms.

He lifts me up and now I am higher than her. I put the mala in her neck and then she did the same. "Never forget your brother, bro.", He said while putting me down. Before I could say anything, he said to Prerna, "Bhabhi ji, he forget me everytime. Promise me, you won't let him do it again." And, she nods.

"How does he get along with people so quickly?", i asked my brain.

"Because, you are dumb. Not he. By the way, Hey Ishan."

"Hello, and of course you are dumb.", Ishan replied. Yeah, I don't know how, but he can read my thoughts that's why he is my best friend.

Then, me and Prerna sit along on those decorated chairs and had a photoshoot. After that, we had to went for dinner and I took her hand in my hand to walk beside her. My hands are now trembling less, because of Ishan's presence. She sits on my left and Ishan sits on my right side.

"Are you going to feed her by your own hand or not?", My mind asked.

"In front of family??", I asked.

"Its a type of ritual too, you should feed her. Atleast a gulab jamun.", Ishan whispered.

I took a piece of gulab jamun in a clean spoon and moved my hand towards her mouth. Ishan whistled to call cameraman, who was focusing on 'Fufaji having food'. Ishan also puts his hand on my shoulder, and I am feeling a bit confident.

"Prerna ji, O...Open your mouth, p...please.", i asked and she opened. I fed her the peice and everyone clapped except cameraman. He again shifted his focus on 'fufaji'.

"Than...", I was about to whishper in Ishan's ear. "No need, brother." He inturupted and said with a smile. After that, we had our dinner very well.

"Bye, bro. I have to go now.", Ishan said after dinner.

"Why? Where? How?", I replied.

"At your home. Someone needs to be there. You and your family has to stay here for your saat-phere (wedding rounds)."

"But,.... Okay." I hugged him and then he went back. Its about 1:00am in night. And, phere will happen at 5:00am in morning. So, until then, we have to take rest and nap until then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Like and Comment if you like this part.

Next part will be long, I promise.

Thanks
~Aditya 🧡
(17-12-2023)