Chapter 38

Double Update of the Day!!!

Abhay's POV

We all are burning crackers, but there are two people who aren't. Mom and my wifey. They both are afraid of getting hurt from crackers.

Now, I can't tease mom, but I can tease my wifey.

"Prerna ji, come here. I have something for you.", I said.

She came beside me and I brings out a bomb in my hand, "Try to burn it I will throw it then."

"No, I am scared of them,", she said.

"Just one try.", I said and brings out a lighter.

"No no, please keep it away from me.", She stepped back.

I ignite the bomb and she said, "You hand will burn, Throw it please."

"Don't worry, it won't.", I said. Then I said, "Saksham, Ready?"

He took bat in his hand and showed thumb to me. I threw the bomb at him, he hits it from bat and bomb flew in air. It burst out loud and Prerna closed her ears and eyes both.

I went near her and removed her hands, "See, Nothing happened. Do you think you can get hurt until I am here?" She looked at me and asked, "If you have to pick one, me or Ishan, whom would you pick?"

"What happened to you? This is 25th question you are asking today.", I said.

"I am just curious, Please answer me.", She said.

"Oh okay, I will pick you. Okay?", I answered?

She frowned and said, "You will pick me over a friend you had since childhood. I didn't expected this from you.", She turned her face opposite to me.

"I will pick Ishan, okay?", I said.

"I don't mean anything to you? I am not talking to you anymore.", She said and went inside.

I am literally confused. What am I supposed to answer? Saksham and Shruti were laughing at me. I guess, its them who filled ears of Prerna. But, first of all I need to convince her.

So, I went inside and followed her, she entered the room and me too. I grabbed her hand but then my feet hits the door and I fall on bed with her.

She is on bed and I am on her. God! Why is she so beautiful? I forgot how to convince her.

Just kiss her, she will convince herself.

Should I...? I am having a strong urge to kiss her as our eyes are locked in a gaze. I kissed her nose and she started to blush. I am also blushing.

Lips, lips, lips, lips, lips, lips,...!!!

I kissed her on cheek. Her cheeks are red and hot. She squeezed her eyes and is smiling widely. She slides her hands on my back and my hands are beneath her waist.

Then, a rocket got blast in air and this sweet moment got broke. I gets up from her and she also stood up. She touched the place on her cheek with fingers where I kissed. She is blushing very hard, I can see her ears red too.

She went outside. And, I am thinking, what happened to me? How did I got this much courage? I touched my lips and jumped like a kid.

I went in front of mirror and looked at my lips. I started jumping. I think, I should went outside, otherwise they will think something else. I came out of the house and went in garden where everyone was burning crackers.

Prerna was standing beside Mom, as I looked at her, she looked away, smiling. Shruti came beside me and asked, "What happened inside?"

"Nothing... Its a personal matter between a husband and a wife.", I said.