Chapter 34

Abhay's POV

We closed our eyes, and getting closer. Suddenly, Prerna's phone started to ring. She opened her eyes and took her hands off me. She took her phone, it was her bhabhi's call. She went upstairs talking to her.

"Why were you too slow? You could have kissed her.", My brain said.

"You shut up.  I am worried about how I will face her now.", I said.

"Just say, My wifey.... I have fallen for you...", My brain.

"Kutreya... Chup kar... (Shut up, dog)"

Jokes aside, I am asking on a serious note, How will I face her now? I shouldn't do that. I think I should do my office work first. 

***********

It's about 1:00am and I have completed my work now. Now, whole sunday will be free. Let's hope that Prerna got sleep.

I entered slowly in the room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I sneaked in and silently lied in the bed. I put my mobile phone aside and got asleep silently....

**********

Prerna's POV

I woke up just now, and I guess its the first morning with him when Abhay ji didn't wake me. I guess he had to work till late night that's why he is still sleeping.

I turned towards him and looked at his face. The flashback of that close moment came in my mind... What have I done! I shouldn't do that.... How will I face him now?.....

Suddenly, his phone started vibrating... I got up from the bed and before I could pick it up, the call disconnected. I took the phone, but it had password.

In a few seconds the phone vibrated again.... I took the phone and the person calling is 'Aaru..💖'. Who's Aaru?? I tried to pick up the call but it was a weird thing that It needs an authentication for even recieving the call...

I never saw this before. I think, Abhay Ji's fingers can work. I sneaked towards him and silently tried to verify, but It required a password too...

OMG!, Seems like I am trying to access a Govt. file. Leave it... I should get fresh now. But, who is Aaru..? May be some colleague, but then, why the name had a 💖(heart) emoji?

Is it a girl? But, Aaru can be a boy too.... Is he gay? No no, yesterday we were about to kiss, this can't be true... But, this can't be a girl too, for the same reason that we were about to kiss yesterday.

I was in my thinking but suddenly my foot hitted the bed corner. And, I fall on ground. Abhay ji woke up and immediately came near me.

He sits beside me and rubbing his eyes, he asked, "Where did you git hot?", He asked.

"What?", I asked

"Sorry, sorry, Where did you got hit?", He slides my lower upto my knee and there was a little bruise. He didn't took his eyes towards me. He got up and offered me hand. I took his hand and looked at him. He also looked at me and as our eyes met, we both looked at different sides immediately due to the awkwardness of yesterday's moment.

I got up and sit on the bed, he brings out a pain relief spray and sprayed it on my leg. He caressed it too. But, who is Aaru..? I mean, he do so much care for me, so it can't be another girl.... He don't have any sister too...