Chapter 41

After 1 month

Prerna's POV

After bathing, I was doing pooja. So, now I am going on roof to offer water to Surya dev. As, I opened the door, I saw Abhay ji talking to someone on call.

"Bye", he said.

.....

"Haa, tu pagla gayi hai. (Yeah, You have gone crazy),", he said and laughed. Then, he cutted the call.

He turned back and saw me, In almost a millisecond, I saw the name from his phone which was 'Aaru...💖', which confirms that it is a girl. He said, "Hi, you here?"

"Yeah, I came to offer water to Surya dev.", I said. "By the way, whom were you talking to?"

"Me? Ishan. I was talking to him.", He smiled and said.

"Oh...", I said and went to offer water. Why is he lying to me? Should I ask him?

Nah, If he had to tell me, he wouldn't hide it. I should ask someone else. Yeah, I think papaji can answer.

Suddenly, he also come on terrace to offer water. I touched his feet, he blessed me and then offered water to Surya dev.

"Papaji, I want to ask something.", I said.

"Ask beta.", He smiled.

"Do you know someone named, Aaru? Or a name similar to that?", I asked.

The glow of his face faded as I asked, "No. No.. I... I don't know anyone from that name." He is lying I can sense it.

"Oh, Okay." I said and smiled.

He smiled back and went down. Who is this Aaru? And Why they want to keep her hidden from me? But, I will know it anyway.

I went in Kitchen and there was chef kaka working. "Hi kaka.", I said.

"Good morning, bahu ji.", He said.

"Good morning. Uh... You are working here from past 30 years, na?", I asked.

"Yes, almost 30 years.", He said.

"Do you know who is 'Aaru'?", I asked.

His smile also got faded. He looked away and said, "No... No... I don't know." He is also lying. But there is no sense in asking again and again.

I came out from the kitchen. The fading of smile from their faces shows that they know this 'Aaru', but still they don't want to tell. I guess, my only option left is Abhay ji's mobile.

Wait... Wait... Wait... His laptop..! Yeah, It can help. But, he may have security on it too. I guess, I have a plan.

I immediately went to the room, where he is working. I sit beside him while he is working on some codes.

"What's up?", He asked.

"Nothing.", I took his phone in hands. And, tried to open it even though I know Its locked. "What's the password?", I asked.

"Have some work?", He asked.

"Do I not have the right to know my husband's phone's password?", I asked.

"You do have the right to know, but this phone is no use for you. It have extraordinary security systems, passwords, PINs and fingerprints. Every function is locked.", He said.

"Why so?", I asked. "Does it have some confidential Government secrets?"

"No no. Actually, This phone is totally modified by my own. I tried to change its codes and all. So, It becomes whole complicated...", He replied.