Chapter 30

Abhay's POV

"If you liked it, I will get it.", I said to Prerna and grabbed her hand. We walked towards the guy.

She said to that guy, "Excuse me.", He looked at us. And, Prerna didn't said a single word after that. I think she wants me to talk with a man. A man to a man.

"My wife liked this watch for me. So, could you please check another one?", I said to the guy.

I thought you are gonna talk in attitude, but you are pleading?? Disgusting....

"Sorry, Mr. Whatever. Once I set my eyes on something, I don't give it to anyone else.", He looked at Prerna then.

Eyes on my wife.... I will pull out your eyes and will play ball with them, you basterd.

I came in front of Prerna so that he won't look at her, "Whatever my wife likes, I don't let anyone else take it." I said it in his eyes. He is shorter than me.

He stood in front of me with an attitude, looking into my eyes even if he is 2-3 inches shorter than me.

"What's the price of this watch?", He asked the worker.

He saw the MRP on the box and replied ₹20,000. The guy said, "I will pay, ₹25,000. Bill it now."

"₹26,000", I said.

"₹27,000", he said.

"₹30.000", I said.
In the rivalry of two customers, shop owner will get profit. But, I don't care. Its on our pride.

31... 32... 33... 34... 35... 40... 41... 45... 46... 50... And the bet went on continuously.

"Please let him take it. Don't waste money on it.", Prerna said to me.

"I have given my tongue, I won't move untill I get this damn watch.", I said.

The rivalry continued and the price went up.

"₹99,000", he said.

"₹1,00,000", I said.

He looked frustrated but didn't showed it on face. He didn't bet again but looked at Prerna. She hides behind me and he left the store.

The worker packed the watch. "You know, legally you can't sell anything above the MRP.", I said to him.

He said, "But you just bet it ₹1,00,000."

"So what? This watch was not in any auction. The price was increasing because we were bribing you to give this watch to one of us. Now, he left the place so, I don't have to bribe you.", I replied.

The other customers laughed at the look made by the worker. One old man patted my back and said, "Good presence of mind, beta."

Then, the worker prepared a bill and I got the watch on MRP.

We went to sit inside the car. Prerna asked, "You really increased the price so much to fool him?"

"That wasn't my intention. If he wouldn't left, I would surely pay ₹1,00,000. But he left, so I used my mind.", I replied.

"Oh...", She said. And, then I started the car.

"That guy was looking at my wife with inappropriate eyes. I didn't liked it, so I wanted to make him down.", I said to my brain.

"I don't think that he had any inappropriate vision. I mean he should not look at someone else's wife, but you can't blame that his vision was inappropriate.", My mind said.

"How can you say that? He was inappropriate.", I said.

"I can ask same too. Because I didn't felt that inappropriate.", My mind said.

"Your opinion doesn't matter. He was looking at my wife inappropriately. That's all.", I said.

"That's what I wanted to hear from you.", My mind said.

I took the car to an empty road which I knew was 2-3 km long. Then, I asked her to drive.

She tried to drive and I holds the handbrake. But, I didn't need to press it because she was driving smoothly. Not perfectly but she was good at driving.

"You are good at driving, It doesn't seems like you are driving for the first time.", I said.

She didn't answered my question but I can see something in her eyes. She just slowed the car and looking straight at the road. Is she lost in some thoughts?

I applied handbrake and the car stopped. I touched her shoulder and said, "Prerna ji. Are you lost somewhere?"

She had a tear in her eye. She suddenly shaked her head and wiped her eyes. "I-i-i I am sorry. I just lost.... somewhere."

I caressed her head and she smiled. I wants to know where she was lost. Seems like she have something in her past.

"You also have a lot, but you didn't told her too.", My brain said.

"I will tell her, at right time. I promise.", I said.

I think we should go to have some snacks. It will divert her mind from that. I asked her to exchange seats and take her to a restaurant.

We got a seat and I sits beside her.

"What do you want to have in snacks?", I asked her.

"Whatever you say.", She replied.

"Oh come on. This isn't that girl, which proved her right on my salary.", I said that to make her laugh.

She laughed and said, "If that so, them I will have a pizza and a coke."

I called the waiter and told him to bring these things. I suddenly sneezed. "I am sorry.", I said.

"Excuse me for a second. I'll come in a minute.", I said to Prerna and went to washroom to wash hands. I washed my hands there and then returned back.

And what did I see? That guy who was fighting for a watch with me just sits on the front seat of Prerna.

"What the hell is this guy is doing here, again?", My brain said.

"I don't know and I don't care. How the f*ck did he dare to sit in front of my wife, that too when she is uncomfortable.", I said in rage.

"Yeah, she is looking very uncomfortable... Wait... You cursed him???", My mind said.

"Does this really matter?", I asked.

"No this isn't. But I want one thing.", He said.

"Yeah, speak fast."

"This is the first time I am asking you to give control."

"What? I didn't understood."

"I mean, I am your other personality. This time I want to take you over. I know you can't be savage. But I can.", He said.

"No, I won't let you.", I said.

"Understand the situation, bro. You know yourself, that you don't have that immediate thinking to give savage replies or teach lessons.", He said. "I promise, I will return your body to you immediately after that."

"Okay, But just don't embarrass me.", I said.

And, hence I took over the body. Let's cut the crap and teach lessons to that f*cking basterd. I moves my both sleeves near my elbow and walked towards the guy, not guy, he is a basterd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Vote and Comment if you liked this part. And, don't forget to share it with your friends.

Who is the guy?

Stay tuned for the answer and do follow.

Thanks
~Aditya 🧡
(07-02-2024)