Chapter 49

Abhay's POV - After 15 days.

"Don't speak anything which can trigger her. And, let me handle if anything happens, okay?", I asked.

Prerna and Aaruhi nodded. As we are going to talk Mom about Prerna's Dancing classes.

"Mom, We want to come inside.", I knocked on Mom's room's door. She nodded and we entered.

She is watching something in her mobile. We three sits on chairs and they both looked at me to say something.

"Mom,... Prerna wants to teach dance.", I said.

"So..?", She asked.

"She wants to open dance classes.", I said.

"NO. There is a reputation of this family in society. My daughter-in-law will not dance in front of someone.", She said.

"Uh... Mom, please. It's her dream. She wants to teach dance to children.", I said.

Before she could answer my phone rings, and It is Ishan calling. "Excuse me, Just a minute.", I said and came out of room. And recieved his call.

"What is the rent...?", He asked.

"Of what?", I asked.

"Your old mansion...", Ishan said.

"Why do you need it?", I asked.

"For my wedding.", He said.

"Abe... When is your wedding? You didn't even cared to tell me... Kutreya..?", I said.

"Abe Saale..., Just listen first. I am planning to propose Geet for wedding on Valentine's Day.", He said.

"Propose..? But, you two are already gf-bf, na?", I asked.

"Bro, I am proposing for wedding. This time I will ask, 'Will you marry me..?' Understood...?", He said.

"Oh... But Today is 20 December. And, you are planning for Valentine's day."

"No no. I am planning for March. I will propose her in here itself. But, in March I want to plan my wedding in your mansion.. so, What's the rent...?"

"10 slaps.", I said.

"What...?", He asked.

"Yes, 10 slaps for that stupid question. You really think I will take rent from you...?"

"Arre... Meri Jaan got angry...", He laughed.

"Of course. By the way, Congratulations... You finally learn what is true love."

"Hehehe... Thanks bhai.", He said.

"Bro, I'll talk later, okay.", I said and cutted the call. I turned back and entered the room.

As I stepped in, Mom slapped Prerna and she was about to fall from chair, I caught her in my arms.

"Mom, What are you doing?", I yelled at Mom.

Aaruhi looked at me and Mom too. "You...? How dare you...?", Mom said to me.

I looked at Prerna's face and she was sobbing. I wiped her tears and said to Mom, "Mom, I can't see tear in her eyes." I hugged Prerna and she wrapped her arms around me.

Mom came near me and asked, "Wife over Mother...?"

Dad also came in the room and asked Aaruhi, "What happened, beta?" She ignored him and looked at other side.

I replied to mom, "Mother...? What type of mother you are...?"

Bravo! That's what I wanted from you in all these years... 👏🏻.