Chapter 48

Abhay's POV

When I got to know that Prerna is getting cold, I immediately took my bike and went to chemist. But, in the middle way The tyre got punctured. So, It took me about 1 hour to return.

When I came back, I saw Prerna lying in bed with red nose and sleepy eyes. I touched her forehead, She got fever too. I sit beside her and caressed her head.

She smiled and said, "You should have dinner, It's the time for it."

"I know.", I smiled back and then came out. I saw Aaruhi going towards the dining table, "Aaru, Did Prerna had something?", I asked.

"Nah, I asked her but she denied.", She said and then went down.

I went to kitchen and saw Mom drinking water. I didn't disturbed her and started to put food in my plate. I tasted the chutney. It was spicy. So, I decided to make another for Prerna.

"What are you doing?", Mom asked.

"Uh... Making chutney for Prerna. She is not well so I don't want her to have this much spicy food.", I said and chopped coriander leaves.

"I refused Chef to make extra food as she denied to have food.", She said.

"I will make for her, don't worry.", I said. I opened the casserole and saw less paratha in it.

I prepared dough and then made paratha for her. Then, I also made less spicy chutney for her. I put all this in plate and took it to our room.

I placed the plate on stool, "I denied for food myself.", She said.

"Shut up, I didn't asked you.", I said.

I got sit beside her and placed the plate on bed too. I made her sit as well against the headboard.

I took a bit and asked her to open her mouth. She denied, "No please. I don't want to eat."

"Jhonny Johnny, Yes papa. Open your mouth....?? Speak HAHAHA...", I said.

"Where did the middle lines went?", She asked.

"They are in my hand, Eat them.", I said, she laughed and I put the bite in her mouth.

"This... this is cheating.", She tried to say while chewing.

I took a bite and eat myself. And, I continued to do it. One bite to her and another to myself.

After we had food completely, "Now, Let's go for a walk.", I said.

"No, I can't. I am feeling very weak. I can't walk.", She said.

I took her in my arms in bridal style, "Hey, What are you doing?", She asked.

"I am going for walk and you can get sleep in this while. And, Sleeping just after having is not good. So, I am taking you with me.", I said.

"Are... I promise, I won't get sleep.", She said.

"Promise...?", I asked.

"Yes, God promise.", She said. So, I put her back there and came out for a walk. I won't walk much today.

*************

Prerna's POV

Now, How can you not fall for this..? He is so caring and loving that no one else can. This is his care for me that he made food himself for me and made me eat from his hand too.

My phone started to ring, who else can call. Its Abhay ji, I mean Abhay. I should change my habit from now.

"I am awake, Abhay", I said.

"It's good, I called to check it.", He said.

"You don't trust me..?"

"I do... I do... But, I don't trust your sleep."

I giggled and said, "Even it can't break my promise to you."

"Then, It's good.", He said.

We talked a little more and then he cutted the call. I am getting sleepy but waiting for him. After a few minutes, he entered with a cup in hand.

"What's it?", I asked.

"Ayurvedic Syrup. But it's hot yet", he put it on stool and gave me medicine first.

"Drink as much water you want. Because you are not allowed to drink it after this syrup.", He said.

I nodded and drink some water. He was cooling the syrup by blowing air in the cup. 

Then, he made me drink it from his hand. He switched off the light and I also lied down.

I turned towards him and he was also looking at me. "What are you looking?", He asked.

"Just looking at the world's best husband.", I said with a grin.

"Oh, really? How is he world's best?", He asked.

I sneezed and said, "He cares for me so much. He made me eat food from his hand. He take every possible care of mine."

He smiled and said, "I guess, Home Minister got impressed by him."

"Yeah, He is so good.", I said.

He opened his arm and said, "Your best pillow...!"

"Nah, You will get infected. I am good like this.", I said.

"Don't worry, My immunity is very strong. They love challenges.", He said and pulled me closer.

I puts my head on his arm, he kissed my forehead and my hairs got in his mouth. He cleaned his mouth from his other hand and I laughed.

Then, he put his hand on my waist and slides it beneath my t-shirt. It gave me chills all over the body and also butterflies in stomach. "Why are you taking advantage?", I asked.

"It's warm there, so I took my hands there.", He said.

Then, I slides my hand beneath his t-shirt and he started to giggle. I bite my lower lips and said, "My hands are also cold. It's warm in there."

"I didn't resisted.", He said and we both giggled. Then we got to sleep as well.

*************

"Prerna, Wake up, wifey."

I rubbed my eyes and opened my eyes, and saw my favourite face in front of me. "Good Morning, Abhay ji.", I said.

He raised his eyebrows, "Ah... Its in my habit, Abhay.", I said.

"Good Morning, Prerna. Try to change the habit, okay?", He cupped my face in his hands.

I stretched my hands and he gave a cup in my hand, "You didn't made coffee, today?", I asked as I saw tea in the cup.

"It's lemon tea. It is good for you now.", He smiled. I took a sip of it and it's good.

"I liked it.", I said.

"More than me..?", He asked.

I smirked and said, "Yes, Better than you."

"Should I be Jealous of it?", He asked.

"How can I tell this?", I said.

He gulped the whole cup and said, "Now, I am better than it.", He winked.

I giggled and he joined me too. I kissed him on cheek and he cupped my face to kiss me at forehead.

"Feeling well now?", He asked.

"Yes, I am fully well.", I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Vote and Comment if you liked this part. Also, don't forget to share it with your friends.

Stay tuned for next part.

Thanks
~Aditya 🧡
(24-02-2024)