Chapter 9

Abhay's POV

"And, How's your life going?", I asked Ishan. We are now driving back to my home.

"Normal, Just working like donkeys.", He laughed.

"Nah, I am asking about love life. Did you find someone?"

"Not yet. I am currently dating one of my colleague."

"Oh, Who's that lucky girl?"

"Her name is Geet Kaur. Her father is ACP of Mumbai."

"Woah, ACP's girl. How is her nature? Do you like her?"

"We are currently in seeing each other phase. And yeah, She is good in nature. If everything goes right, may be we can get along."

"Woah, Atleast one of us is having dates."

"Bruh, You are more handsome than me. If you had conf..... Hey, You now have a pretty wife. And she also seems to be good in nature too. You should not think about that."

"No no, You understood wrong. I wasn't complaining."

"Okay okay. You should now think about your night."

"W...what?" I am literally shocked.

"That's what I was talking about. Try not to stammer tonight."

"I don't do it intentionally. It just happens whenever I am nervous."

"She is now your wife. No need to be nervous beside her. You should feel most comfortable beside her."

"I also don't want all this nervousness, I just can't do it."

"If you try your best, one day you will do it." he said while applying brake, as we reached home.
We entered the house and he patted my back, "All the best, brother."

I am walking towards my room which is upstairs. And, my hands are sweating so much, so much trembling too. Oh God, please. I tried to knock but the door was unlocked.

But, I knocked. "You can come.", she answered.
I entered the room and saw her sitting on bed, same as I saw in TV serials. The room is decorated with rose and fragrance. There was pin-drop silence and a drop of sweat from my palm drops on floor.

"Say something to her", my mind said.

"What? I don't even know How to intitiate a conversation."

"Uhh... Isn't the wea...." I tried to speak.

"What the f...k, bro? Weather??? Didn't you find any other thing?" my brain asked.

"I am not good in Initiating conversations."

"If not some conversation, atleast speak some words. She would surely be thinking that you are dumb."

"Umm... Prerna ji, A...are you c...c...comfortable?", I asked.

She looked towards me and said, "I am sorry, I don't think so."

"No need to a... apologise, Prerna ji. I can understand until s...some extent."

She simply nodded. "Y...y...you should change y...your clothes. I... I... can see that it is h...heavy."

"Thanks.", she said.

"No mention.", I said while sitting on the bed. She got up from bed and walked towards her bag. She opened it and took out some clothes. She took them and walked in the bathroom.

"Not bad.", my brain said.

"Thanks. But still there is no confidence."

"Don't worry. All things have their own time. Until she is coming, you should also change your clothes."