Chapter 60

Prerna's POV [29-06-2025]

Today is our first wedding anniversary. But, we are not celebrating it vastly because I am pregnant. I am just 3 months pregnant, but my husband doesn't let me do anything.

Ishan and Geet are coming today. They will stay a week here. Abhay is inflating balloons for a small celebration.

"Done. Now just decoration is left.", He said after inflating the last Balloon. Then he went in the kitchen. He came from there and sit beside me.

"What next?", I asked.

"First I need something.", He said.

"What?", I asked.

He kissed me on lips and sucked them. I kissed him back for a few minutes. Then we pulled off. "You know, my lips were so dry.", He said.

"Your lips are the best moisturizer for me.", He continued.

"You are getting more-and-more naughty by the time.", I said.

"मेरी बीवी इतनी प्यारी जो है। (My wife is so lovely.)", He pulled my cheeks and gazed at me lovingly.

I also gazed at him. After a few seconds, I broke the eye contact. "Go to work.", I said.

He sighs and started to do decoration on his own. I am very bad at doing decorations, but he not. You know, we both are opposite in many things. People says right that Opposite attracts.

At 7:00pm, Ishan and Geet arrived. I opened the door and hugged Geet. Ishan entered and rushed towards Abhay. They both hugged eachother and did a weird handshake.

"Happy Marriage Anniversary.", Geet said.

"Thankyou.", I replied and brought her inside with me.

"Geet and Prerna, You both should do a stomach bump too. Like we do fist bump.", Ishan said.

"What!!", Abhay asked in a confused look.

"Arre... Our children should also get a chance to make friends with each other.", Ishan said.

"Aren't they already friends???.", I asked.

"They are cousins, Bhabhi. Me and Abhay are brothers, right?", He said.

Abhay said, "Of course, we are brothers. So, our children are cousins. Absolutely."

"Do Handshake with your, brother or sister, my child.", Ishan said looking at Geet's belly.

Geet hits his head and said, "Shut up." We all laughed.

Me and Abhay cutted cake. He gifed me a ring and I gifted him a watch. Ishan and Geet gifted a large Picture of Me and Abhay.

Abhay hung that picture on the big wall of the hall. After that we had dinner together and played a lot of games like chess, Ludo, Monopoly, LEGOs and much more.

**********

3 days Later

"Arre... Ishan doesn't let me do anything too.", Geet replied.

"On the one hand, we are caring so much for our wives, and they are gossiping bad about us.", Abhay said to Ishan while driving.

"No matter how much you gossip, we will still not let you do any work.", Ishan replied.

We four are in the car right now, going somewhere we don't know.

"Ishan... Ishan... Ishan.... See there.", Abhay said and signaled at a side. Me and Geet also looked there. There were some boys playing cricket in the open field.