Chapter 12

Prerna's POV

I came out from bathroom after bath and saw Abhay ji with a coffee and a tea. He smiled at me. I went towards the dressing table to be ready first. Then, I sit on bed and took my cup of coffee. As I took a sip, he asked, "How is it?"

I looked at him and made a bad face. "Sorry, sorry. Actually I made it first time." He said with a sad look. I laughed, "No need for that. It's too good. I was just kidding."

"Oh, Thanks." He said and then we had our drinks peacefully.

After two hours, we had breakfast and now its time to leave for Jhansi. I hugged everyone and then said good bye to them. When I was about to sit in car, Pavan bhaiya came.
"Prerna....", his eyes were showing his emotions.
I can clearly see love in his eyes. He takes my face in his hands and kissed my forehead. "May god give you a happy married life." He went back and said, "And, I want to be mama soon."

As soon as Abhay ji heard this, he felt choked and started coughing. Ah.... Pavan bhaiya changed the moment again. He never let me feel his love, the moment he shows love, next moment he tease me. Now, I sit in the car and waved hands to all.

Abhay ji ignited the engine and car started to run. "Would you like to listen songs while the journey?"

"Yeah, I love songs." I said. He connected his phone to the speaker and started to play the songs. His choice of songs is good. But, all are sad songs. I looked at speedometer.
"Nah, I am not going to over speed." he said as he saw me looking at speedometer.

"No no, I wasn't thinking that." I lied to him. Actually, I remembered the memes where due to sad songs, driver got emotional for his ex.

"Uh... Did you had ....any ...girlfriend... before?" I asked.

"Nope, never. I didn't even dated any girl." He replied. "And you?"

"Uh... I had a boyfriend, when I was in 10th. But, just for 2 months." I said.

"I would like to listen about it. If you want to share..."

*************************
Abhay's POV

"I won't mind telling you. He was a new admission in 9th, and I had a crush on him from then. Not only me, but most of my classmates had crush on him." She said.

"Was he this smart? I think he is overrated." I said in my mind.

"I can smell jealousy...." my brain said.

"Not jealousy, I am just saying fact."

She continued, "I propsed him in starting of my class 10th. That time he didn't accepted. But he proposed me in maybe August or September."

"Oh..." No, I am not Jealous. She is my wife now.

"After 2 months, I broke up as I wasn't able to concentrate on my study due to him. And, also he was very irritating. Whenever no one was around, he would sometimes tried to hold my hand, and sometimes even ask for a kiss."

"Disgusting guy, isn't it?" I said.

"How can he try to kiss my wife?"

"Jealousy.... Woohoooo..." my brain said.

"No, this isn't. I was just thinking about it."

"Yeah, That's why I finally broke up with him"

"Did you ever kissed him?" I asked.

"What?? No. I didn't."

"Thank god" i murmured. She looked at me, I looked straight to the road and suddenly a song started to play.

Ishaq Mere Yaara,
Oh Oh Mere Yaara
Tu Kar Le Dobaara,
Kar Le Dobaara
(love, my friend, oh oh my friend, you do it again, do it again)

Bas Ik Baar Mein Hi,
Ik Baar Mein Hi
Bhare Na Dil Bechara,
(Just in one go, in one go, Poor heart, not satisfied, poor heart not satisfied)

Sang Rehne Ke Shaam Savere,
Kya Karne Hain Vaade Bathere
(Why do we have to make so many promises of being together in the evening and morning?)

Hai Zindagani Agar Char Din Ki,
Toh Lene Hi Kyun Saat Phere
Toone Jawaani Mein Seekha,
Na Jaane Kahan Ka Saleeka
Jo Pehle Hi Break Up Mein
Dil Ne Tere Give Up Kafr Diya
(If life is for four days, why take seven rounds? I don't know where you learned manners in your youth, which your heart gave up in the very first breakup)
She immediately looked outside the window, covering her mouth with her hand. This is just like a moment from Bollywood movies.

Ek Baar Hi Kiya Toh Yaaron Pyar Kya Kiya
(If did it only once, friends, what love did you do? If did it only once, friends, what love did you do ?)

Pyar Hota Hota Hota Kayi Baar Hai
(love happens many times)
I can hear her giggles, she is laughing? May be on this awkward situation. I should change the song.

Sirf Ek Pe Kiya Toh
Dil Nisaar Kya Kiya
Sirf Ek Pe Kiya Toh
Dil Nisaar Kya Kiya
(If did it on just one what type of love did you do? If did it on just one what type of love did you do?)

Pyar Hota Hota Hota Kayi Baar Hai
(love happens many times, love happens many times)

I changed the song immediately, and now some normal song is playing. After 3 hours, I stopped the car on a simple street, near a dhaba, we had lunch there.
"Let's have some walk. Can we?" I asked.
"Yeah, okay." She nods. I offered her my hand. She took my hand and gets up from chair and we walked out holding hands.

Her cheeks are turned to a shade of pink and a wide smile on her face. "Where are we going for this walk, Abhay ji?"
"That park, in front of us." I said pointing towards the park.

**********************
Prerna's POV

We walked, in the park, still holding the hands. In the park, children are playing as the weather is cloudy. "Did you went on dates?" He asked.
"What!!!", I said. "Nah, I never went on any."

"He never asked you for a date?? Strange man."

"Nah, not like that. He asked me many times, but I refused."

"And, Why is that?"

"Mom and dad. They never allowed me to."

"In India, whose parents allowed this. Teenagers lies about dates mostly."

"They... didn't allowed me to go outside, except school time." I said sadly. I can share this with him because he is my husband.

"Oh... I am sorry for that."

"There is no fault of yours in it." I smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Vote and Comment on this part if you liked it.

Stay tuned for more updates, and don't forget to follow me.

Thanks
~Aditya 🧡
(23-12-2023)