Chapter 6

Abhay's POV

"You f..king idiot, Why were you stammering a lot in front of her?", Me brain asked.

"You knows, I stammer when I am nervous."

"You ruined our first impression. Now what will she think about me?"

"Excuse me!!!"

"...us, ...about us." he paused and then, "This doesn't matter. You ruined it all."

"I didn't do that intentionally, bro. I wasjust nervous."

"Who the f...k, stammer like you?"

"I am also feeling bad. Rather than motivating me, you are scolding me."

"Well, It is a ritual of friendship. But it doesn't change the fact that you idiot, stupid, monkey, donkey, chimpanzee, orangutan, gorilla, um.... i don't know, you ruined our impression. That's it."

"I am also feeling bad, Don't worry. I will solve everything when we meet next time."

"Hope so. Just don't get nervous again and try to continue conversations."

"Yeah, Now let me sleep. Tommorow we have to leave for Jhansi too." i pleased.

We sleep peacefully after that.

******************************

In morning, we left Bhopal and driving towards Jhansi. I am on side of driver's seat. Mom and Dad are sitting on back seat. They were discussing about the relatives who should be invited.

"And, she too", Dad suggested.

"You are asking about her?", Mom asked.

"Yeah, you understood right."

"That's the reason, I never discuss anything with you"

"But, she is a part of our family."

"You... already... know... my... decision." She said in an anger.

"But why?"

"You dare to question me?", her face was red in anger.

Before he could speak anything, I inturupted, "I apologise from Dad's side. And, Dad. Please don't start this topic again." He nods and gets silent. In a few hours, we reached our home back. I gets in my room and lied there peacefully.

"This is the reason, why I am not proud of your mom.", my brain said.

"Don't say like that, she is mom.", I replied

"Why do you always defend that lady?"

"Because I love her."

"You mom isn't even inviting her."

"Mom doesn't like her."

"But, ..."

"I don't want a debate."

"Okay." my brain got silent.

Well, she is someone from my past I don't want to talk about. And, on this good occasion of my wedding I don't wanna ruin my happiness.

*************************

Prerna's POV

After 3 days of engagement, me and my family are finally arrived in Jhansi. I step down from the car with bhabhi and didi. There was Gautam family for our welcome on the house's gate. But, my eyes are searching for someone else who wasn't there.

Why he didn't come? Why he always avoid my family?

We were welcomed in their old house which was also quite good. Why did they choose a middle-class girl like me? May be because their son stammers and also his hands tremble, I don't know?

Well, we are staying in this house for all functions of marriage. Tommorow is Haldi function, then next day Mehandi function, and next day Sangeet function. And, Next Wedding Ceremony. Four days, four functions and I am sure, I am going to be tired for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is very short, but I wasn't able to write more today. I am hurt mentally so bad.

But, I didn't wanted to break the streak so I uploaded this short part.

Please Vote and Comment for your support.

Thanks
~Aditya 🧡
(16-12-2023)