Chapter 25

Prerna's POV

We reached in front of the door and he pressed the doorbell. Sasumaa opened the door.

She immediately slapped on his face. That slap was so hard that his cheek was burning red hot. I am shocked and my eyes are wide opened.

I think I know why she slapped him, its because he have taken me outside the house. She grabbed his collar and dragged him outside.

"Mom, Listen please. Please...", He was continuously asking her while she ignored. I am also trying to pull her hand from his shirt.

She dragged him near the car and then released his collar. What the hell is going on here??? So much rage on her own son!!!!

She picked up a stone... No no whatever she wants to do I have to stop her. She can even hurt Abhay ji. I should stop her.

Before I could stop her she threw the stone on car and the front glass got cracked.

"Sasumaa, What are you doing this?", I asked her holding her hand so that she won't pick up another stone. Wait... Did I just asked a question??

Gosh! This isn't a good thing. She moved up her other hand... I guess to slap me...

But, Abhay ji wrapped his arms around her tightly from behind and she was struggling to free from his arms but all in vain.

She used her nails on his arms and made many scratches some of them even started to bleed. Abhay ji dragged her inside the house and finally she calmed down.

"Mom, please listen to me first. Please.", Abhay ji sit on knees in front of her.

"Why didn't you asked me before going out?", She asked with rage in her voice.

"We knew that you would deny that's why we didn't asked.", I said immediately.

*************

Abhay's POV

What??

"She literally answered in a savage way.", You know who said.

"Shut up, bro." I replied.

Mom turned her face towards me after looking at Prerna. No God, no more slap please.

Mom tried to salp me again but this time Prerna grabbed her hand before her hand could touch my face. She came between me and mom.

"Woohooo!! This is a great move.", my brain said.

Mom slapped Prerna from her other hand immediately. She falls on sofa.

"No, This isn't a great move.", my brain said.

Mom grabbed my collar and said, "Explain it to your wife properly, I don't like anyone speaking in front of me...."

So turn your back and close your ears. Simple

"I had chosen her as the daughter-in-law of my house because I was told that she is a quiet girl, she has no interest in going out of the house. But this girl turned out to be completely the opposite...."

But, This opposite one is my favourite. So, I thank God for that. Its good that she didn't turned out to be a puppet of yours.

"Now it is your responsibility to explain it, otherwise....... you know it well." She patted on my cheek and went upstairs to her room.

"I know it well..? What I know well,..? I don't know anything well??? Old lady, you should complete your sentence first."

"Care to explain please, why were you doing commentry??", I asked.

"You don't say anything, that's why I thought I should answer."

"Shut up."

I went near Prerna, "Prerna ji, I am sorry.", I hold my ears and apologized to her. She wasn't crying or sobbing, she is a strong girl.

"D-don't apologise to me. There is no mistake of yours. All I did was to protect you.", She smiled and stood up. She then looked at my arms and her smile got lost.

She grabbed my palm and pulled me towards stairs. "Your arms need some treatment. The scratches can cause infections. Please come with me."

She takes me to the room and brings out a first aid box. She sits in front of me on bed and first she cleaned my arms with wet cloth and then applied medicine. She was doing everything very nicely that I didn't even feel any pain in them.

Even if she pricks you with a needle, it won't hurt you now. Creepy 🤓

He is just talking rubbish. Ignore him. So, where was I?

Yeah, Prerna was applying medicine on the scratches on my arm. It seems like I want the time to stop at here. I want to stuck at this moment of her worried but cute face. The way she answers Mom, the way she always treats my wounds, the way she smile at me, the way she cares for me, the way she respects me, all things about her are adorable.

Yeah, yeah, now even if she gives poison, she will still look adorable to you.

"What the hell? Can't you stop talking even for a minute? Moment-ruiner.. 😠"

Now, she started to apply Balm on my cheek. I took the balm from her hand, "Why did you took that?", She asked.

"You did enough, now let me do it for you.", I replied and I tucked her hairs behind her ears. She blushed a little.

Then, I took the balm and started massaging on her cheek. Her cheeks started to turn pink she was smiling more widely. She even closed her eyes.

Wow, Her cheeks are so smooth.

"Then kiss her there.", He poked again.

"Oh, shut up."

"Hehehe.... 😁"

She then got up and putted the first aid box back. She came near me again and sits beside me. After a few minutes, she said, "I am very unlucky for you."

"What? No... Why do you think so?", I asked.

"It's only been 2 months since we got married, and you've been injured twice.", She replied.

I puts hand on her hand, "These are not injuries. These are just simple scratches. I had many injuries in my whole life."

"And, that car? You bought it on my name and even printed my footprints on it. It got cracked on the first day.", She replied.

"The car was blessed with the footprints of ghar ki lakshmi. So, the car wanted ghar ki lakshmi to drive. But, as ghar ki lakshmi didn't drive her, she became upset." I replied and she giggled on my reply.

"She wants to show you that she is unhappy, so she got a crack. Now, to make her happy, you should learn driving and drive her. Okay?", I asked.

She laughed and said, "You are very funny. I promise, I will learn driving for sure.", then she hugged me.

I also hugged her back and caressed her head. She seems like a kiddo when she hugs me. I am not going to lie, but I think... I like her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Vote and Comment if you liked this part. Also don't forget to share it with your friends.

Stay tuned for next part and do follow to get notified.

Thanks
-Aditya 🧡
(29-01-2024)