Chapter 28

Abhay's POV

I grabbed Prerna's hand and we came downstairs for pooja. Mom and Dad were already there. Prerna went towards Mom while I went towards Dad.

Mom looked at Prerna and asked, "I never saw this saree in your closet..?"

Oh God, this woman has kept track of this too. What the hell is your problem, old lady?

"I gave her this Saree today, as a gift because she is fasting for me.", I replied to mom with a normal smile.

She looked towards Dad immediately. And, Dad looked towards me. So, I looked towards the fan on ceiling.

Then, Mom and Prerna sits in front of mandir. Dad hits me at my nape and said, "At least, you should have told me. You will get me killed someday."

"Its your mistake. Not mine. You should have think yourself for a gift to mom.", I replied to him.

"You are newly married, that's why love is overflowing.", He said.

"N-n-n-no... It's not.... like that....", I got blushed.

"Are...re...re..., My son got shy.", He laughed at me. And then, mom and Prerna started their pooja. So, me and Dad went to terrace to look out for Moon.

"Uh... Son, Are you... in touch of.... Aaru....?", Dad was asking about her. But I understand before he can complete so I answered.

"Yeah, I am.", I replied.

"Have you told Prerna... about her?", He asked.

"No. Not yet."

"Why? She should know."

"What if I tell her, and she slips up that in front of mom? I don't want to cause any problem." Then I continued, "She is coming in December."

Dad stopped immediately, "What did you just say? Aaruhi is coming back.????"

"Yeah, Aaruhi is coming in December."

"Are you sure its a good decision?", Dad asked.

"You know, she never listens to me. Its her decision, not mine.", I replied.

He was about to say something but then we heard steps coming upstairs. Prerna and Mom came on the terrace with their respective pooja thali.

Mom and Dad went in open, under the sky but, I stopped Prerna by grabbing her hand. "Let them do first.", I said. So she stopped near me.

Mom worshipped Moon and then Dad. He let her drink water from his hand and then Mom touched Dad's feet. Then, he picked up a piece of sweet and make her eat it. Dad asked me, "What are you doing there?"

Mom said to Prerna, "Open your fast, beta." I looked into the eyes of Dad signaling him to take mom back. He understood and then he took mom with some pretext.

After them, Me and Prerna went under the sky. She also did the same. She worshipped Moon and then me. I took the glass of water and makes her drink it with my own hands.

"Oh..., I am sorry, I forgot to bring another glass for you.", She apologized to me.

"We have a glass already. You should do the same, I did."

"But, I just drink from it."

"So what? We can share things among us.", I hold her hand with glass and then she made me drink water too. She was blushing while doing it.

She bent down to touch my feet and I blessed her. Then, I bent down to touch hers. She immediately steps back, "What are you doing? Husband don't touch wife's feet."

"These are just some misconceptions. Lord Vishnu touched Devi Lakshmi's feet, Lord Shiva touched Devi Parvati's feet, Krishna touched Radha's feet. And, Abhay touches Prerna's feet.", Then I touched her feet.

She didn't said a word then. She was just smiling simply. I took a piece of sweet and made her eat it. Then, she also took one and made me eat it.

"Bro, I love you, bro.", My brain said

"Thanks."

"When someone says I love you, do we say 'Thanks'? We say I love you too."

"I know, but you didn't do anything like that, for which I will say 'Too'."

"Kutreyaa....(dog), Who gave you the ideas for today?"

"Oh, You need credit...?"

"Just a reply...."

"Okay. I love you too. Happy?" I said.

"Now say this to Prerna too.", He said

"Shut up..."

****************

Prerna's POV

Me and Abhay ji sits on the terrace for some time gazing at the stars. We shared our knowledge about stars and planets. But, the thing I am stuck in, is the moment when he drinks water from the glass which was already used by me. And, when he touched my feet.

That moment, I was ran out of words. Because, I never saw it happen. Bhayia never kept fast for bhabhi, nor he touched bhabhi's feet ever. And papa, he never even touched that utensil which was used by mom.

I was almost in tears at that moment. I can't explain it in words what I felt there.

"I think we should go now.", He said.

"Yeah, you are right.", I replied and then we started to wemt downstairs.

On the 1st floor, he said, "Go to our room and get yourself fresh. I will bring food there."

Before I could reply, he said, "And don't worry about kitchen. I will put everything at the place. You just relax. And, Don't argue."

So, I nodded and went in the room. I took off the saree and went in bathroom to wash my face and hands so I will get fresh. Then, I wore my t-shirt and lower.

Then, I sits on the bed and my stomach is doing noise.

Abhay ji knocked at the door. I didn't locked it, but still he knocked. I opened the door and he entered with a plate of food.

I closed the door and asked, "Just one plate?"

"Yeah, I thought why to spoil double utensils. Come, let's watch something and eat.", He sits on the bed and puts the plate in middle.

I sits on the other side. "Have you seen the movie Free Guy?", He asked.

"No... What is it about?", I asked.

"Um... Its about a video game, where an NPC develop Intelligence. He discovers that he is just an NPC of an open-world video game and then decides to became hero of his own story."

"Seems interesting. It seems that you also like childish movies.", I said.

"Also? Means you too?", He asked.

"Yeah, I still love watching Cartoons and animated movies.", I replied.

"That's nice.", Then he switched on the TV and started playing the movie. We both started to eat food while watching it.

Actually, he connected two headphones to the TV with the help of a Dual headphone adaptor which he used in US.

We had food and then we sits relaxed on the bed, watching the movie.

After about the half of the movie, I moved a little towards him and then kept my head on his shoulder to relax more. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and in a few minutes, I fall asleep like that.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Vote and Comment if you liked this part. Also, don't forget to share it with your friends.

Did you liked the moments between our couple?

Stay tuned for next part. And do follow.

Thanks
~Aditya 🧡
(04-02-2023)