Chapter 56

There is another leap of 20 days. I know we are having many leaps and the reason for it is that, There are only two main events left in this story. Or I can say 5-6 chapters. Please show your love through the votes and Comments.

Abhay's POV

Hey guys, So today is 7th March. And, today I am going to meet my best friend after almost 9 months. Yeah, Ishan is here in Jhansi. The upcoming week is full of his wedding events. And, he is here...

"How are you, meri jaan?", Ishan came off his bike.

We hugged eachother, "I am fine, How about you?"

"More than fine, jaan-e-man.", He said to me. And then we went inside. Actually Prerna is not home currently. She has gone to market for some shopping with Ishan's sisters.

"After how many days have we met, bro?", He asked to me.

"9 months I guess.", I replied. Oh no. I know what he is going to say. "Don't say it...", I said to him

He smirked and said, "I will surely ask it. Can I, inside man?"

Of course Ishan, Only you can ask this.

Ishan smirked and asked, "Why the product has not been launched?"

"That's none of your business.", I replied.

"Bro, you wasted the processing time. If you had entered the input at the right time, the output would have come by now.", He said.

"Focus on your input, output. Not mine.", I said.

"Bro, I am just waiting for the assembling of my PC. We both are eagerly waiting for the input.", He laughed and said.

"Shut up, I don't like to talk about all these stuff. Just... Just talk about anything else.", I said.

"Okay okay, By the way, When did Bhabhi become friends with my sisters?.", Ishan asked.

"Like 2-3 days ago. When didis came to meet her.", I replied.

"Jokes aside, Thank you so much, buddy.", He hugged me with emotional eyes.

"Want me to beat you? Never ever say Thanks for anything. By the way, Why are you thanking me?", I asked.

"You gave me your mansion without any cost.", He replied.

"It's not a big thing.", I said.

"Can you help me with one more thing?", He asked and grabbed my hands.

"Of course."

"Sure? Its really very serious matter....", He had a tear in his eye.

"What is it?", I asked with a serious concern.

"Can you please... Can you please......"

"Speak brother."

"Can you please protect my shoes from Geet's sisters?", He said and laughed loudly.

"Kutta, harami, suar, nalayak, mere haathon joote khayega tu.(Dog, bastard, pig, worthless. I will hit shoes on your head.)", I pick my slipper in my hand.

He ran towards the door and Prerna entered from there. He got hidden behind Prerna, "Bhabhi, See. How is he trying to beat me?", He said.

"Abhay....", She said.

"Prerna, I... I... You don't know what he did...", I said in my defence.

"Whatever, but he is a guest.", She said.

"Guest, my shoe.", I replied.

"Abhay....", She said.

"But Prerna...", I tried to defend myself.

"Abhay...", Prerna said, so I puts my slipper down.

He came out and put his arm around my neck. I looked at him and then at Prerna. She went to her room.

"Okay, bye. I have many more works to do.", He said and went towards the door. I hit his head.

"Bye.", I waved my hand at him and he went. Then, I went in my room. Prerna was putting something in her closet. I went behind her and hugged her from back.

I kissed her neck and she gasped. "Why do you always scare me like this?", She asked.

"Because I love to scare you.", I said and kissed her cheek.

"If I try to scare you then no one will be able to save you.", She said.

"Yes, I know you are a Witch.", I chuckled and said.

"Yeah, Greatest witch of all Time, Hermione Granger.", She replied and prefectly dodged my words. "And, you are the dumbest wizard of all Time, Ron Weasley.", She giggled at her own words.

"Whatever it is, but Hermione is only Ron's.", I turned her around and kissed her lips. She kissed me back and it went more passionate than I expected.

We pulled off from the kiss and she said, "Now let me do work, dumbo."

"As you say, Chotu.", I hit her head.

"Aye, Don't call me Chotu.", She frowned at me.

"Don't call me Dumbo then.", I frowned at her.

"That you are, dumbo.", She replied.

"And you are chotu, too.", I replied.

"Fine.", She said and continued to put her clothes in her closet.

"Hey, why did you agreed this soon? I thought we are gonna have a fight over that.", I asked.

"I am busy right now.", She said.

"But, These small funny fights are very romantic. And these are fun too.", I pleaded to her.

"I knew you will disturb me.", She went towards her bag and gave one bag to me. 

"What's in that?", I asked.

"See yourself and don't disturb me now.", She said. I opened the bag and there was a box of LEGO structure. I bring that out and it was a LEGO Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer Set 10030.

I hugged Prerna and kissed her cheek, "You are the best wife any man can have.", I said and sit there to open the box.

"I know, But atleast you should go on bed with this. Don't sit near my legs, Play on bed, not here.", She said.

I got up and sit on bed, I opened th box and started to assemble the structure, while Prerna was busy in doing, whatever she is doing with clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Vote and Comment if you liked this part. Also, don't forget to share it with your friends.

Stay tuned for next part and do follow.

Thanks
~Aditya 🧡
(04-03-2024)