Chapter 50

[In case you forgot how Prerna Looks like 😉]

Prerna's POV

Today is 31st December and tommorow is the inauguration of my dance classes. Past 10-11 days were hard for Abhay but I helped him in every second. I know, he loved sasumaa a lot, so it's hard for him.

He also went to see her 1-2 times, and also tried to divert his mind from it. Papaji also moved on and he spend his most of time in showroom.

Abhay turned his old mansion in dancing hall for me and tommorow is it's inauguration. Now, I am getting ready for the new year celebration, which is with neighbours.

"Prerna...", He entered in the room.

"Yes,", I said as I got up from dressing table.

"Let's go, wifey.", He smiled. I went near him and settled his hairs. I cupped his face between my hands and pulled his face down.

When, His face was in my range, I kissed him on forehead. Then, we grabbed hands and walked outside.

There is a dance floor in the party which caught my attention first. And, I asked, "Abhay, Can we dance together?"

"Are... No. I can only dance in private. I can't dance in front of people. Please...", He said.

"Please... For me.", I made a puppy face. I know he will get melt. And he did.

"Fine. But, only one song.", He said.

"Okay.", I said.

When the dance floor got on, some couples danced there. Then, I grabbed Abhay's hand and take her with me on the dance floor. I played the song 'Hum Toh Deewane'.

We danced on the song together and everyone clapped. Then, other couples come on the floor with us. Everyone started to do romantic couple dance.

Abhay was getting shy but I didn't let him go. "You want to leave your wife alone, here?", I asked him.

"No no. Fine, I am not going anywhere.", He said.

"Now put your hand on my waist. And, let's do dance.", I said. He did as I said, but he is hesitating in getting romantic in public. He is so shy. But, I am not.

After the dance ended, We all surrounded the cake and waited for 00:00 am. Abhay grabbed my hand and whispered, "I want to start this new year from with you."

I smiled and replied, "Me too. Just 20 seconds left now." He grabbed my both hands and every couple there did the same after looking at him. Aaruhi was on video call with Vihaan.

Abhay is looking in my eyes and as the year changed, he kissed my cheek and I did the same as well. Then, we hugged eachother. Then, the colony president cutted the cake and everyone drinks after that. Except Me, Abhay and Aaruhi. Papaji drinks alcohol so much.