Chapter 51

Abhay's POV [According to story, the date is 01-01-2025]

I woke up in the arms of my wife. I looked at this beauty and kissed her cheeks lightly so that she doesn't woke up. I came out of bed and she grabbed my hand.

I looked back, she was smiling and said, "Don't go. Your exercise can wait one day.", She made a puppy face. She always do this whenever she wants me to do something. She knows that I get melt due to this.

I lied in the bed again, "Fine...?", I asked.

She snuggled into my chest and puts her arm and leg on me, "I don't want this moment to end.", She said.

"It will not end until you say, Darling.", I said.

"Oho, Darling...??", She asked.

"Yes, My cutie darling.", I pulled her chin and she giggled.

After a few minutes, "We should come out now.", She said. And we got up.

We took bath and got ready. Then, we prayed to God together and left for Prerna's Dance & Art Classes.

I had invited the Mayor of Jhansi as the chief guest for inauguration. We reached there are checked if everything was perfect. The chief guest came and some local news channel guys also.

The chief guest cuts the ribbon and everyone clapped. We take them inside and showed them everything we had there. He was amazed by all the things and promised to send his daughter to learn dance from Prerna.

He left and slowly every guest started to leave. As the classes will be set at evening. Now, Me and Prerna were alone there. Aaru was at the home as she had to leave for Noida for her semester exams.

Prerna was looking nervous. I asked her, "What happened to my strongest lady?"

She looked at me and said, "I am nervous, Abhay."

"I am here for you, darling. Don't be nervous.", I grabbed her hand and squeezed it to comfort her.

She smiled and said, "Today is my first time in teaching dance, that's why I am nervous."

"It's not the first.", I said.

"No. It is...", She said.

"Nah, It isn't. I am your first student whom you taught dance.", I kissed her cheek.

She smiled and said, "But...."

Before she could complete her words, I cupped her face between my hands and planted a kiss on her lips. She was shocked by this sudden kiss.

But she kissed me back. When we pulled off, I said, "No more but... When Abhay is here, Prerna should not fear.", I realised that I made a rhyme. "Wow, I made a good rhyme..."

She hugged me and said, "I love you.", I hugged her back. You know, I can't express this feeling in words. It's like a dream come true for me. Whenever I hug or kiss her, It's the best feeling in the world.

"I love you too, Prerna", I replied.

Till 3:00pm we played a lot of games and then her students started to come. I stayed with her for 1-1½ hours, but when I saw her getting comfortable I slowly left from there and returned home.

************

"Bye bhaiya.", Aaru hugged me.

"Bye, my cutie pie.", I caressed her back. "If you could wait ½ hour, Prerna could also say good bye to you."

"Nah bhaiya, I can't wait. I have to reach on the highway as soon as possible. My friends are waiting na. And as of bhabhi, I can talk to her on call now.", She said and got sit in cab.