Chapter 37

[Choti Diwali Skipped]

Abhay's POV

I am fixing my phone through my laptop. Its morning and Prerna is bathing. I am sitting on my bed. She opened the door and came out from the bathroom.

I looked at her out of sudden and she is in towel. My eyes gazed her from bottom to top. And, then our gazes met. She is looking damn.... should I say it...?

Of course, please say it.

No, She is looking damn... pretty... But then I shaked my head and she rushed back in bathroom.

I turned opposite and said, "You can... come out. I... I am not looking at... you... now." She came out and I started to work on my laptop again.

"Bro, you can see her from your laptop screen.", my brain said.

"No, I am not gonna see.", I said.

"She is your wife, bro."

"I am a gentleman, I am not gonna see her like this.", I said.

"Kabhi na kabhi to tujhe use aise dekhna hi hai, vo bhi bina towel ke.  (You have to see her like this someday, that too without a towel.)", My brain said.

"That's a different thing, without her concern I am not gonna do this."

"God! Ishan was really Sandalwood (Chandan).", He said.

"What? I didn't get that refrence."

" चंदन विष व्यापत नहीं लिपटे रहत भुजंग, (There are snakes wrapped around sandalwood, yet it is not affected by poison.)", He said.

"You mean, I am snake and he is sandalwood?"

"Yeah, even if spending time with a guy like you, he didn't changed his nature.", He said.

"Wow, You exchanged the roles, I am sandalwood and he is snake."

"Nah, You fool."

"You gobhi ka phool..."

"E.. tu jaa re.. (Hey go away.)", My mind said.

After a few minutes, my phone got fixed and Prerna also got ready. She went outside towards kitchen, while I decided to go on terrace.

I saw that, Shruti is talking to someone on her phone. I went near her, she saw me. "Ah.. I will talk later, Bye.", She cuts the call.

"Who?", I asked.

"My fiànce.", She replied.

"When did your marriage got fixed? I didn't knew.", I asked.

"Not purely fixed, I will say, he is my boyfriend and we are gonna marry."

"Oh, And who else knows it?"

"Everyone except buaji."

"Mom shouldn't even know...", I laughed.

She laughed too, then I asked, "So, Why didn't you married yet? You are 2 months elder than me."

She got sit on the couch and said, "He is currently jobless and finding one for him. I said him that I can manage. But he deny by saying that he doesn't want to became a burden on me."

I got sit beside her and asked, "How long are you gonna hold everyone?"

She lays her head on my shoulder and said, "I am not alone, Saksham help me in that."