Chapter 22

TWO MONTHS LATER

"Ah, How good it feels when you return to your home.....!", my brain said.

"Yeah.... Hold on. This is the first time you are saying this. Whenever we return from US, you didn't wanted to come.", I said.

"That.... Oh.... Uhm...."

"Oh, I think I guessed the reason...."

"Hehehe..... "

"Well, She is a good reason. I agree too."

"Yeah, Our 'wifey'.", my brain replied.

It is about 2:30pm and I finally reached home. I payed the taxi and then walked towards the door. I pressed the doorbell. In a few seconds, our family chef opened the door.

"How are you, kaka?", I asked him.

"Abhay baba!!! You!!! What a surprise!!!", He got surprised.  "All is good, baba."

I entered the house and asked, "Mom and Prerna?"

"I still can't believe bahuji is a choice of your mom.", He replied.

"I didn't get your words...", I asked with a confused look.

"The way bahuji handles the situation is exactly like you. But, I can see a lioness in her also.", He chuckled.

I laughed with him too, "Who all are at home?"

"Bahuji and your mom", he replied.

"Thankyou Kaka.", I pulled his cheeks and then he went to kitchen. Whom should I meet first? Prerna or Mom? Well, its a surprise for both as no one knows that I was coming. I think I should surprise Prerna first because I am in a good mood currently.

Who knows after meeting mom, my mood will spoil? I can't take this risk so, yeah Let's meet my wife first. I started walking to my room.

The door is unlocked so I quietly opened the door to sneak in but the room was empty. She isn't here. I entered the room and ......

....

....

....

....

Holy Helllll....., Wowwww....  Amazing.... Mind-blowing.....

I am looking at three paintings on the wall. I am literally gazing at them without blinking even a bit. Damn perfect..... I don't have words to explain her perfection.

There are two paintings of her own picture and the other one is of us both, one of the picture of our marriage. How sweet!!! I can't believe I am looking at handmade paintings. Absolutely perfect, including the fine details....!

"Stop praising the art, find the artist and praise her"

Oh, yeah. I completely forgot. But where is she, she is where? I started to look out for her in the room but she isn't here. Where is she? Her canvas is here and the colours too, but she isn't.

I came out and look out for her in other rooms. She isn't even here.

"Where can she go, any ideas?", I asked my brain.