Chapter 19

Abhay's POV

"Did that Pav Bhaji tasted good, beta?", Mom asked in the half-way of lunch. Papa looked at mom and then at me. He shaked his head in a little NO.

I know, he can never told this to Mom. But, how she knows?

"Oh God!!! What type of black magic does she know? She isn't even from Bengal.", My brain said.

"W... Wha.... I d... don't know about any Pav bhaji." I said. Oh God! Please save me.

"What did you think, you will go against me and I won't know?", She looked at me and Prerna.

"What should I do?", I asked.

"I don't know, you love your mom. Now, handle her."

"I... I don't love her... Please, help me."

"You are not a kid anymore. Tell her that you are not bound to obey her everytime."

"N... no.... I... I can't.... "

"Ah, f*ck!! That time you were young. This time she can't do anything if you confront her."

"No... I am still afraid from her....", I said

"Mom, I... I.... I am sorry.", I said to mom while looking down at table.

"Sorry for what?", She asked.

"Sorry for taking Prerna outside.", I said in a low voice.

"Do you remember, what happens when you break rules?", She asked.

"What rule? We took our wife outside, not girlfriend.", My brain asked.

"You should remember, when she saw me with Ishan's girlfriend. I was just there for a company to Ishan, but...."

"Yeah I remember, but that was a whole different matter."

"Yeah, I know.", I said.

"What type of rule?" Prerna asked. Dad immediately looked at me with wide eyes. "Uh... Excuse me. I have to go to work.", Dad got up from the table and went outside.

"She have the courage to ask a question. Wohoooo!!!", My brain said.

"Courage? She doesn't know what I am afraid of. She didn't saw anything, that I saw. And, she did a huge mistake." I continued, "I already told her to not ask anything to mom."

"But, she don't know why. Now, you have to do the same you did for Aruhi everytime.", my brain said and made me remember Aruhi.

"I am sorry from her side, mom. She don't know anything.", I said.

"You broke the rule, you deserve a punishment. And for your wife too.", Mom said.

"I am ready for that." I said.

"Punishment? Why? Punishment for just a dinner? I am sorry because its just one week of our marriage and I am taking like this. But....", Prerna asked.

"Sh*t, three more." I said to my brain.

"Wohooo girl!!!! She reminds me of Aruhi, Don't you think?"

"Yeah, Increasing my punishment like her...."

"Aww... Such a good scene. Abhay, I forgive you this time. Just because of your newly married wife. Okay?" Mom smiled as she puts her hand on my hand.

"What? What the hell!!! Is this real? Am I dreaming???", my brain said.