Chapter 13

Abhay's POV

"How good it feels to have kids!!", I said while looking at the kids playing.
She released hands and stopped immediately, "What?" She said all at a sudden.

"Shit", i said.

"Shit", my brain said.

"What I just did!!"

"What you just did!!!"

"What should I do now???"

"Make your words clear to her, she must be thinking how creepy you are."

"I.....i.....i.....i....am s....s....sorry. I didn't mean that.", I said in panic.

************************

Prerna's POV

"What?"i said. As I heard his words, I stopped there. What does he mean? I thought he is a gentleman but he....
Oh God.... he is no different from others. Girls are not object.

He looked at me and his ears turned red. His hands started to tremble and sweat. "I.....i.....i.....i....am s....s....sorry. I didn't mean that.", He said in panic.

"What did you mean?", i asked folding my hands.

"I just didn't mean that. I don't know what it mean. It was j...just...not that, I..i don't know what I am saying. See, I didn't mean that. I didn't mean anything. Forget all, I didn't said anything." he said all in one breath.

I put my hand on my mouth to control my laugh. I understood now that he didn't mean to say that. It just sounds wrong to me. "I... am sorry, I thought something else." I said while controlling my laughter, as I can't control it more because of his expressions.

"Yeah, I sounds bad... What? You said Sorry. I thought girls never say that word.", He asked.

"What?? You think like that."

"I didn't mean that, I just... I am just amazed as I saw first time. So....." He paused, "Ishan told me that girls never say sorry."

"And you believed him?"

"Yeah, I believe him more than anything. But, now you proved him wrong." he said.

I burst out in laughter, no one can control laughter while seeing him in panic or scared. "You....? were joking with me?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"No no. I wasn't..." I said ending my laugh.

"Oh, Alright then." He looked straight and we started to walk again but this time not holding hands. "Hey, wanna have some ice cream?" he asked.

"Ummmm.... sure. Why not?", I said and then we reached near a ice cream vendor.

**************************

Abhay's POV

"Which flavour do you like?" I asked her.

"Ummm......." She started to think, while looking at the hanging menu board. "Mine, Strawberry. Your?" She asked.

"Ummm.... Let me think too."