Chapter 39

Prerna's POV

Today is Govardhan Pooja, so I am preparing a 'super mix veg'. Yeah, Its my name for 'Annakuta'.

Sasumaa and papaji are making Govardhan, while other are playing games. By others I mean, Abhay ji, Shruti and Saksham.

Suddenly, I felt two hands on my stomach. I immediately looked back, and there was Abhay ji behind me.

"You scared me, Abhay ji!", I said.

"I wanted to surprise you, bebo...", He said.

He hugged me from behind and puts his head on my shoulder. His hands are on my stomach skin. I felt butterflies, houseflies, dragonflies, dinosaurs, monkeys and whole zoo in my stomach.

"What are you doing?", I asked him.

He touched his cheek to mine, I felt his small beard hairs there. "You don't like it?", He asked.

"No.... I mean... Yes... I... I mean...", I shivered from his hands on my stomach.

He blew air through my hairs to remove them from my cheeks and then he kissed me there. "Don't do this please.... Sasumaa will see it..."

"She's not gonna see. She is busy, Prerna ji.", He whispered in my ear. He turned me around and make me look into his eyes...

He moved his face closer and our lips are about just an inch away from eachother.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Suddenly, the cooker whistled... I saw around me and there was no one... Oh my God! I started daydreaming...? And why these lustful dream..?

"Excuse me, Prerna ji", Its Abhay Ji's voice. I turned back suddenly. "Woah, Did I scare you?", He asked.

Is he really here? Or I am daydreaming again?? I went near him and touched his hand. "What... are... you... doing?", He asked.

I pinched his hand, "Ayo... Why was that?", He said.

"Oh, You are really here? I thought uh.... Anyway... Hi.", I said.

He looked suspiciously towards me. "Something wrong? Are you Ok?", He asked.

"Yeah, Why are you here?", I asked.

"Just thought if you need some help?", He said.

"Thanks, But I don't.", I said as I went back towards the stove.

He came and stood beside me. He smelled the fragrance of the sabzi. "Waah, Tasty...", He moved his finger to took some.

I hit his finger, "Nah, before pooja, no taste.", I said.

He stopped there and shook his head. I was transferring sabzi from pan to bowl, he tickled me and took a bit from it.

He ran outside after having a bit. How kiddish he is...!

************

We were just going to start pooja, but then doorbell rings. I guess bhaiya and bhabhi came. I knew there are coming. So, I opened the door and they were outside. I hugged them both and then they touched my feet.

They came inside, touched sasumaa's feet and then papaji's feet too. They wer going to touch Abhay Ji's feet, but he stopped. He hugged bhaiya and bhabhi together.

Bhabhi pulled his cheeks and said, "Jijaji, You became slim, Don't didi gave you proper food?", Before he could answer, Shruti said, "Yeah, She used to say that he is fat."