Chapter 17

Prerna's POV

What should I wear? First of all, its my first time, to go on anything like this, date. And, second thing is that, i should not call it a date. Its a couple dinner, not a date.

What should I wear by the way? I don't think I should wear anything except saree because it's my sasural. But which colour? I think this navy blue saree is good.

I was getting ready and then he entered

I was getting ready and then he entered. I was looking in the mirror and he opened the door of the room. He lookedat me and continued his gaze without any blink. When I noticed that, I sad, "Uh....uh...."

He shaked his head and said, "Ah, I came here to check if you are ready or not. I am sorry, I didn't knocked."

"Its Okay. I am almost ready.", I replied

He nodded and entered the room. He took out his clothes and went to bathroom. After 10 minutes, he came out fully ready.

Gosh! How these men get ready in such a less time? By the way, he is looking smart in his Black outfit.

"Are you ready?", he asked

I got up from the chair, "Yes!"

We walked out of the room together. Then, he offered me his hand before stairs. I hold his hand and climb down the stairs easily.

**********************

Abhay's POV

"Bro, I am very nervous.", I said to my brain.

"Don't say that word. I hate that word.", my brain said.

"Which word? Nervous??"

"Yes, Don't be nervous. You will mess up everything if you will be nervous."

"I am trying, but.... Its my first time, on a date!!!"

"Do one thing, Don't think it as a date. Just say its a family dinner.", my brain suggested.

"Family dinner???", I asked because I am confused.

"You are her whole family at this time because she is new here. So, you should also felt her as the only family at this moment."