Chapter 33

Abhay's POV

I was laughing and Prerna hugged me tightly. I stopped laughing and smiled at her. I wrapped my arms around her back. But, my fingers were touching her belly skin as there was a gap between her t-shirt and jeans. She closed her eyes and hugged me more tightly.

But, I... the touch of her soft belly skin was so ticklish for me. I am feeling both good and bad. My heart is beating so fast due to this touch I want to remove my hand but, a part of me wants me to stay like this.

Her soft skin.... 🙈 I also closed my eyes. She is so... so... um....

"Sexy", my brain said.

"Yeah, that same thing...", I said.

"What same thing? Just say S, E, X, Y, sexy."

"Nah, I don't need to say that word. I have more respected words like Gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, cute."

"Why don't you drown yourself in little water? That guy who can't even say 'Sexy' to his wife, then what's the meaning of living?"

"I have many more reasons to live, you idiot.", I said.

Suddenly my phone rings, Prerna pulled off from the hug and tucked her hairs behind her ear. I took the phone and recieved the call.

"Where did you died?", Ishan asked.

"Nah, Nowhere..... I didn't delayed in recieving call.", I said.

"I am not talking about call. I am talking about your DAMN OFFICE WORK...", Ishan yelled at me.

"What happened?", I asked.

"Take some care of your office work. Atleast keep your laptop login.", He said.

"Sorry, vo I was with Prerna ji so I logged off."

"I am not interfering in your romantic life, but bro please... please keep in mind that you are now junior. You have more duties than before."

"Sorry, sorry I will keep in mind, boss."

"E yede, Don't call me boss, I handled everything today. Just keep in mind from now. By the way, is bhabhi near?"

"Yeah, you wanna talk?"

"Yeah, give it to her."

"Prerna ji, Ishan wants to talk to you.", I gave the phone to her.

.......

"Namaste bhaiya", Prerna said.

......

"I am fine, what about you?"

......

"Nah, nah.....", She looked at me and laughed.

.......

"No problem, Thank you..."

......

"Thankyou...."

....

"Hahahaha......"

......

"Abhay ji, Take it....", She returned it to me.

"Ouch... She was bhabhi yarr...", Ishan was saying to someone else...

"Whom are you talking to?", I asked.

"Are.... My girlfriend, Geet."

"Where are you?"

"At her home, Her parents were out of the city for some work, so...."