Chapter 53

Abhay's POV

Me and Prerna passed all the formalities at the airport and then got a cab to a resort which we booked to stay. That resort was a little far from the beach.

We reached there and went in our room. Prerna was going towards washroom but I went inside before her. She frowned and hits the gate. "This is not fair.", She said.

"Wow, when you tease me it is good, but when I did why is it not fair??", I said from inside.

"Because I am your wife and you are my husband.", She said.

"How does that prove your point?", I asked.

"I am your wife and it is enough for the fact that I have every right to tease you.", She said.

"You are my wife and it is also enough to prove that I also have every right to tease you.", I said from inside.

"You are not doing any good by troubling the Home Minister.", She said. I opened the door and she was standing against the door, so she falls into my arms.

I caught her in my arms and winked at her, "I am doing good too by catching Home minister like this."

She raised her eyebrows at me and stood up but didn't said a word. She came inside the washroom and pushed me outside. She showed me tongue and closed the door.

Hehehe... She is so cute...

I went in washroom before her because I had planned a surprise for her. For the surprise I have to go out. So, as now she is in, I can go. "I am just going out for some work, Don't worry, Darling. Okay?", I said to her.

"Okay.", She answered from inside.

I came out of the room and walked out to meet the staff of the resort. I am a little bit nervous.

"Just don't be nervous. Be stupid, be dumb, but not nervous, please.", My brain said.

"You just keep your mouth shut.", I replied.

"If I shut my mouth, I won't give any suggestions then."

"No no bro. Please don't shut your mouth."

"Now you come on line. So what do you want to do?", My brain asked

"I want to surprise Prerna.", I replied.

"Go and kiss another girl in front of her."

"It wasn't easy for me when I kissed Prerna first time and you are talking about kissing another girl...!"

"You literally want to kiss another girl...? Bro, I didn't expected this from you."

"N-n-n-no... I... I... I didn't want that. You... You said that."

"There is a thing like Sarcasm which exist in this world.", He said

"I was just asking for ideas to surprise Prerna, why do you need to include sarcasm in that..?", I replied

"Okay okay. So, Surprise..... Umm.... Today is Rose day."

"I know it already."

"I know you know. Just listen first......", He started to tell me ideas.

...

...

...

...

**************

Prerna's POV

What type of important work came here for him? I thought we will spend each and every second together, but even the start went opposite.

Blossom of LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara