Chapter 10

Abhay's POV

My eyes opened at usual time. It was 4:00am in morning and I woke up. First thing I saw was Prerna's face half-covered by her hairs. I still can't believe that I am married.

Then, I got up and freshen up. Then I went for a morning walk and exercise. It's my daily routine. I put on my headphones and music player, which is full of sad songs. It's because they are more vibing to me.

After an hour, I returned to home and went to kitchen to make tea for myself. I put the teapot on stove and went to bath while it was boiling. I came out after bathing and put on my clothes. In this time, Tea is completely ready.

I poured it in two cups and went upstairs to my room.
"Yeah, I am taking one for her.", I said.

"Oh... I think I have never seen this side of yours before." my brain said.

"Its not like that. I am just trying to be good."

"What if she doesn't like tea?"

"Who doesn't like tea?"

"Coffee lovers, what if she is a coffee lover?"

"Then, I'll say.... Um... Both cups are mine."

"Wow, nice excuse. Hahahaha......"

I entered the room and saw that the bed is empty. Where have she gone? Then, she came out from washroom in red saree and wet hairs. I just can't define how much pretty she is now.

Wet hairs, bright face, light pink lips with a soft smile, drops of water on neck, some drops on her belly can be seen too. And, she is looking pure angel in that Red Saree.

"Close your mouth, don't invite flies", my mind mocked me.

She looked towards me and stood straight. She tucked her hairs behind her ear and said, "Uh... Uh..." to bring me back from my thoughts.

I shaked my head, "Oh yeah. Um.... Uh.... I came here for... t...this Tea.... Do you like tea or coffee?"

"I am a coffee lover. But not a Tea hater too.", she said with a smile.

"Oh, That's good.", I placed the tray on the cupboard and she moved towards dressing table, to comb her hairs and all.

"At what time, you woke up?" I asked.

"Around 5:15 or something. Why do you ask?"

"Just for knowledge. Do you like jogging early morning?"

"Nah, I just hate waking early."

"Ah,.. Okay." I said.

************************

Prerna's POV

I can see his expressions from his reflection in the mirror. His expressions at any moment are very funny. I combed my hairs and applied sindoor between my hairs. And, then I went towards the bed on the opposite side of his.

"Here, it is.", he gave me the cup.

"Thanks, Abhay ji." I blows air to the cup and then took a sip. "Wow, It's too good."

"Yeah, Thanks..." he smiled. "Did you enjoyed last night?"

"Yeah, Last Night was absolute fun. I enjoyed a lot. You revived my childhood memories." I said.

"Good to know. Prerna ji." He also took a sip from his cup. After a few minutes of silence.

"Um... Can I have your phone number?" He asked with a scared expression. Like he is looking scared to ask me. I couldn't control my laugh but I did.