Chapter 55

Prerna's POV

So, We are in the plane, going back to Gwalior. From there he will go to Jhansi, but I will go to Bhopal. It's almost 7 months without meeting Maa, and Papa.

Abhay is working on his laptop while I am lying on his shoulder.

"How much work is left?", I asked.

"Not much, I am just checking my juniors work which they sent me yesterday.", He replied.

I kissed his cheek, "I Love you.", I said biting my lip.

"I Love you too.", He kissed my forehead and again continued to work.

"Did you talk with Ishan bhaiya?", I asked after a moment.

"Yeah.", He replied.

"What happened? Did Geet accepted his proposal?", I asked.

"Yeah, Wasn't it obvious? I mean she is his girlfriend, so why would she deny?", He said.

"She could deny. Some girls deny.", I replied.

"Why? What's the mean of being in relationship, if they deny for marriage?", He asked.

"Like, if someone feels that it is not time for her to get married then she can deny or if she is a time passer then she can also deny.", I said.

"Oh,... Its very complicated.", He said.

"It's not complicated, you are innocent.", I pulled his chin. He grinned and continue his work.

After an hour, he closed his laptop and said, "Now I am free."

"We are just one hour away form Gwalior too.", I said.

"I don't feel like letting you go, but I can't refuse either.", He said.

"Don't worry, I will return in a week. And, I will do video call too.", I said.

"But promise me, you will give me every due kiss, when you return.", He said.

"If you want, should I give it in advance?", I asked with a flirty grin.

"No, Advance is not required. You made me full last night.", He said.

I blushed and hit his arm. Last night was unforgettable. That was ....

"You know, I only have these 2 months free. That's why I want to stay with maa and papa for a week.", I diverted the conversation.

"Yeah, Your young students are busy in exams. And also next month, Ishan is having his marriage.", He replied.

"I am excited to meet him and Geet.", I said.

"I am also excited to meet Geet.", He said.

"What? Excited to meet whom???", I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Uh.... I... Ishan... Ishan and Geet.", He made an innocent face.

"Hmmm....", I said. He smiled at me.

***********

We came out from the airport and It's about 5:00pm of evening. We both walked out together. Pavan bhaiya is here to pick me up. I hugged him and then Abhay hugged him.

"Bye...", I said to Abhay and hugged him. He kissed me on cheek and then moved towards his cab. He waved hand at me and then sit in the cab.

I went with bhaiya, "Bhaiya, Let me drive.", I said.

"Na behna, I will drive only.", He replied.

"Abhay taught me drive perfectly. I can drive well...", I took the keys from his hand.