Chapter 59

Prerna's POV

Me and Abhay just returned from the wedding. I came in the room first, but I didn't changed my clothes yet. I am busy in adoring myself by looking myself in different poses in mirror. Abhay is locking the main door and switching off the lights.

Its 11:30pm in night. He entered the room and closed the door. "Yes, What were you saying, that you are 10 step ahead in teasing me...?", He asked.

"Yeah, I am.", I looked in the mirror at my pose.

He hugged me from back and puts his chin on my shoulder. He slides his hands on my stomach. "I am Sorry.", He said.

"Why sorry?", I asked placing my hands on his hands.

"I was adoring Arundhati there. I didn't said anything to her, but it's just that I felt inside myself. I am sorry.", He said.

"She was your first love. I know it.", I replied.

"Yeah, But you are my last. You are my true love. I am sorry, I was feeling something for her even though you were there.", He said and kissed my cheek.

I looked in his eyes through the mirror. "Why are you telling this to me? You could have kept it hidden.", I asked.

"I am genuinely feeling sorry. So, I told you. I don't want to hide anything from you, wifey.", He said.

"Do you remember the quote you told me once regarding this?", I asked.

"Yeah, First Love Never dies, it is buried alive. I remember it", he replied.

"Let me modify it. First Love never dies, True Love comes to bury it Alive.", I said. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I Love You, Prerna", He said.

"Okay okay, now let me change clothes.", I said. He took his hands off me.

I took off my nose pin then I touched my ears. Where are my earrings?? Did I lost my earrings...? "Abhay, My earrings...! I think I lost them somewhere.", I said while searching them on dressing table.

"You didn't lost them, they are in my pocket.", He took off his coat and gave me my earrings.

I bite my tongue and scratches my head. He looked at me and said, "Don't do this. These expressions make me crazy.", He said.

I laughed by covering my mouth from my hand. Then, I took off my jwellery and before changing clothes, I lied on bed. Because, I am feeling tired.

Abhay saw me like this, so he also lied dwon by my side. After a few seconds, I got up. He grabbed my hand. "Don't go."

"Let me change clothes, please...", I said. He didn't released my wrist but pulled me on him. In the sudden, I placed my hands on his chest.

He kissed me on lips. I kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Then, he kissed my cheeks and my forehead.

"What's on your mind?", I asked with a flirtarious grin.

He kissed my nose tip and then we turned around. He said, "You already guessed it." He started to kiss my neck and shoulder......

...

...

************

(Alarm clock ringing)

I opened my eyes and looked at the time. Its 4:15am in the morning. Actually, we went to sleep at 03:00am 😅. I got up and covered myself from the blanket. With the blanket, I went in the bathroom with my clothes.