Chapter 40

Abhay's POV

I entered the room and saw Prerna setting bed. I helped her and asked, "Why were you jealous?"

She stopped and looked away, "I... I wasn't. Why would I?..."

"Don't lie, I saw it.", I said.

She looked at me, "Nah, I wasn't."

"You were."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes", she said.

"No", I said.

"That's what I am saying...", She said.

Ah... Why I always get tricked in this situation...? She laughed at me. And,  then we lied in bed.

After a few seconds, TV automatically got switched on. What the hell..? She looked at me suspiciously.

"What? I didn't do anything...", I said, TV started showing a red spooky skull. Prerna got scared and rushed in my arms.

She hugged me tightly and buried her face in my chest. This is a good feeling, but who is doing this spooky thing?

"Prerna ji, Let me switch off the TV. It may be some electricity glitch.", I said.

She grabbed my more tightly, "No, don't go. I am scared.... Don't leave me." She took my hands and placed them on her back.

Prerna, you are making me nervous.... Even though this is comforting, but... this zoo in stomach is making me crazy....

"HAHAHA...", a voice came from around. Prerna got more scared, she got her face buried in my chest more.

I know, someone is teasing us. I guess its Shruti and Saksham. This Shruti will never change. "Oye Shruti, Please stop this. I know its you.", I said.

"HAHAHA....", The voice did again. I know its Saksham's voice. But, Prerna is scared.

"Caress her head and back. She will get comfortable.", My brain said.

"I would do it, but I can't.", I said.

"Why? Did someone chopped off your hands?"

"No, Its because, she is in t-shirt."

"Aayein...? T-shirt? How is that an excuse?", He said.

"Uh... Her... Her... Her..."

"What? Are you goat? Speak clearly."

"Her bra strap... I feel uncomfortable in touching it."

"What the f*ck? Are you really sure, you are not gay?", My brain said.

"Bro, Don't make joke of it...."

"Don't feel uncomfortable, someday you have to take it off too.", He said.

"Why don't you die? I am not talking to you anymore....."

This guy makes me more nervous always. I have to think something else... I have an idea.

I took my hand further and took my phone, I called Shruti. The phone ring just outside my door. "See Prerna ji, Its Shruti."

She looked at my phone and then get off from me. She sets her hairs well and said, "Sorry, I am so scared of horror and ghosts."