Chapter 31

Prerna's POV

I was waiting for Abhay ji and suddenly, he came. Why did he came again?

"Hi, Prerna.", He said and sits in front of my seat.

"Why are you here?", I asked him as I am feeling very uncomfortable with him sitting in front of me. "Please go. I don't want my husband to see you. Nor I want to see you."

Then Abhay ji came and tap his shoulder, "Excuse me, Mr. Basterd. What the hell are you doing here?"

"Can't you see? I am sitting in front of this beautiful lady.", He replied.

"Do you know, who this beautiful lady is?", Abhay ji asked him.

"I guess, a very unlucky lady because she is the wife of a basterd like you.", He replied?

"Who are you to say anything about her luck? Just A guy who failed in buying a watch.", Abhay ji said with a smirk.

"Don't you know who am I?", He asked.

"I don't need to know every begger of the road.", Abhay ji said.

"You will regret this. I swear, you will regret this.", The guy said in rage.

"I don't think so.", Abhay ji was still smiling.

That guy stood and clentched his fist, "Do you know who my father is?", He said in rage.

"Lol, you should ask this to your mom, not me.", Abhay ji smiled at the guy and this makes him more angry.

"बस अब मूंह बन्द कर ले, बहुत बोल चुका है तू.... (Now, just shut your mouth, You have spoken too much...)", That guy said.

"ऐ तू जा रे... (Hey you go...)", Abhay ji said to him.

I think I should step in, So I walked towards them and stood beside Abhay ji and said to that guy, "Why did you come again in my life? 4 years back, I already ended everything, Sumit."

Abhay ji looked at me, I can see some confusion in his eyes. He seems so different person this time. I am sorry, Abhay ji. I am sorry, I didn't told this to you. I looked down.

Abhay ji puts his arms around my shoulder and said to Sumit, "Listen, She said it again. Now, f*ck off."

Sumit said to me, "You really think, you don't have anything left for me? I swear, I can see everything in your eyes." Then he looked at Abhay ji, "And, you. You don't know what we were."

I closed my eyes and those flashbacks came in front of my eyes, my eyes got some tears as well.

The tears are not for everything that happened in past, they are for the regret that I didn't told Abhay ji about it. He must be feeling betrayed.

He did so much for me and I... I didn't even told him about all this. I am sorry Abhay ji, I am so sorry. I am sorry for ruining your birthday.

Suddenly, I felt a hand brushing to my hand. The hand grabbed my palm and our fingers intertwined. That was Abhay ji's hand, he looked at me and smiled, "I know everything. She told me everything already."

Sumit was shocked by this statement and also me too because I never told him.

"Now, if you are the president of US, or any celebrity. I don't care a bit. Get off from here because I don't wanna listen a word against my ardhangini (better half).", Abhay ji said to Sumit.

He didn't moved from there, he was still looking at me and then Abhay ji. I wiped the tear off my eye and said, "Go from here and never show me your face again. I am happy in my married life."