Chapter 46

Prerna's POV

We had lunch and then Aaurhi asked me, "Bhabhi, So did you found the place for your dancing classes?"

Sasumaa looked at me, "Uh... N... Not yet.", I said.

"Then Find it soon, bhabhi. I want to learn dancing from you.", She said.

Sasumaa said, "It can be taught without opening classes. No need to dance in front of people."

Aaruhi ignored her and said, "You know bhabhi I have one place in mind."

Sasumaa looked at Abhay ji, he immediately looked at Aaruhi and she signaled him something. He ignored sasumaa's gaze and looked at his mobile.

She yelled, "ABHAY!!!" and hit her fist on table. He looked at her, "Y... Yeah. M...m...mom."

"Tell your wife that she is not allowed to go outside.", She said.

He said, "Uhm... Mom, I... I... I don't think... there is any p... problem for her in going out."

She replied, "I said No means No."

Aaruhi said to me, "Leave dance classes for now. I think we three should go for a small trip outside. You know, I want to see Jhansi again."

"I have no relation with you, but my bahu (daughter-in-law) is not going outside.", Sasumaa said.

Aaruhi ignored her again and asked Abhay ji, "Are you coming bro?"

"No, I can't. I have to do my office work.", He said.

"Then, I and Bhabhi will go. Okay bhabhi?", She asked me. I nodded and suddenly, sasumaa threw a glass at us.

Abhay ji caught the glass just before Aaruhi's face. He placed it on table. "I will handle her, you guys go.", He whispered in Aaruhi's ear. 

She grabbed my hand and took me towards the gate. I picked the keys of my car. Now, I have a driving licence too. Because I learnt driving fully. Abhay ji was talking to sasumaa to wipe her anger.

When we stepped out, papaji entered. "Going somewhere, beta?", He asked.

"Ji papaji. Just going market.", I said.

"Good, and Aaru beta, How are you?", He asked.

Aaruhi looked at him with an emotionless face and then looked back at ground, without answering him. I think there is something wrong between them.

We sit in the car and I started to drive, I asked, "Why you don't talk with papaji?"

"There is no means in talking to him, he never spoke when matters.", She said being sad. Then, after a few seconds she gained her smile back and said, "You cook nice food bhabhi."

"Thank you.", I said.

"You know, I have no interest in cooking. I only knows to cook Maggi and tea. Nothing else.", She said.

"Then that's a serious problem for my mami.", I chuckled.

She blushed and said, "I will hire a cook." After a short break, she continued, "I am like this from childhood. No intrest in these household works."

"Same.", I said.

"But, My mother always pressurized me for learning these things.", She said.

"Same here too. My parents also used to say that.", I said.

"Every parents are like that. But my mother is some over-orthodox type. She didn't even allowed me to go to school."

"What? Really?"