Chapter 58

Prerna's POV

"You are feeling Jealous because of Geet?", I asked Abhay.

"What!! No, Why would I?", He answered in shock.

"I don't know, I just feel like you are feeling sad.", I said.

He smiled and took the icecream, "Nah, I am absolutely happy.", He replied.

Then I took two icecreams and went towards Shruti, I gave one to her and we started to eat it.

"What happened? Why you guys are not talking much? I saw you were sitting on the chairs without talking.", She asked.

"Just normal couple fights, you know.", I replied. Shruti laughed but then she looked at Abhay suspiciously.

"What happened?", I asked.

She gestured towards two girls who were standing at a distance from me. "What there?", I looked at them and at Abhay. "Why is he gazing at them?", I asked.

"Ah... भाई तो गियो (brother is gone)", she smirked and said. I looked at her with curiosity.

"This girl who have curly hairs, is his first love. Second one is obviously you.", Shruti said.

I can remember, he told me about her. He also told me her name. What was it...? Yeah, "Arundhati...? As much I remember.", I said.

"Yeah, You are right, she is Arundhati.", Shruti said. Then, Arundhati looked at Abhay and he turned around.

Shruti giggled and I giggled too. "I already said. He is gonna stammer a lot.", She said.

"Nah, his stammering and trembling hands are now stopped.", I said.

"Arundhati have a different place in his heart. He will become out of his own control in front of her.", She laughed. "Don't worry Prerna, she can't steal him from you."

"I know, no one can.", I smiled.

We both enjoyed Abhay's nervousness. "I guess, I should tease him now.", I said and went near him.

"Ah, Abhay... Can you hold this purse?", I gave my purse in his hand.

"But, how will I eat icecream now?", He asked me.

"Are you in a hurry? You can eat it later too.", I said and came after giving my purse to him.

In a few moments, I went again and puts my phone in his pocket. "Keep this too." I said. He looked at me in a curious look. So, I took the icecream from his hand. "Eat it later, There are a lot.", I said and returned with his icecream.

"Wow, You are teasing him nicely.", Shruti patted my back.

I went again and said, "I need my lipstick...", I took my purse and brings out my lipstick. I applied my lipstick and dropped it back in. Then, I took off my earrings and dropped them in his pocket.

"You have made me your dressing table.", He said to me.

"Yeah, you are definitely my portable dressing table.", I smiled.

Then, I looked at Arundhati and asked her, "Am I right?"

She nodded with a chuckle. Then, I pulled Abhay's cheeks and returned near Shruti.

"You guys continue your 'Pati, Patni aur Woh', I will also do 'Pati, Patni aur woh' somewhere.", Shruti chukled.

"Where is this somewhere...?", I asked.

"Ishan and Geet. Let me tease both of them.", She winked and went away.

I watched Abhay and Arundhati talking for some time. Why the hell is she laughing every second...? I can't see it anymore.