Chapter 45

Prerna's POV

I woke up now and found myself in the arms of my cutie husband. He was still sleeping with his hand on my waist, same as I kept it before sleeping.

I looked at him sleeping, How handsome he is! He is so innocent and loving. How could I not fall for him!! He is so sweet and caring guy. I was gazing at him, then he woke up and looked at me.

I immediately looked away and asked, "You didn't woke up early today?"

"You were sleeping on my arms, so I chose not to disturb you.", He said. As I said already, my caring and loving husband.

"Now, I woke up. But, I won't feel energetic without the coffee of your hand.", I said.

"As you say, Your majesty.", He messed my hairs and got up from the bed. I stood up on the bed then I messed his hairs too.

"Equality...", I said as I messed his hairs too.

He hits my head, showed me tongue and ran outside. Hayy... My husband... 😘

I went in washroom and got freshen up before he brings my Coffee and his tea. When he came, I took the tray from his hand, then we got sit and took our cups.

************

It's about 2:00pm, I was scrolling through social media but then Aaruhi knocked the door, I asked her to come in.

She came and sit near me with her book in her hand. "What are you doing, bhabhi?", She asked.

"Nothing, just timepass.", I said.

"You don't have any hobbies?", She asked.

"Dancing and painting are my hobbies, but I was bored from them at the moment so I was scrolling.", I said as I closed the phone.

"Can you teach me dancing?", She asked.

"Of course. Which song?", I asked.

"I know dance on some particular songs, but wants to learn more.", She said.

"Now?", I asked excitedly.

"Why not?", She said.

"Okay then, let's go down in basement.", I grabbed her hand.

"Why in basement? You are the queen of this vast mansion and I am princess. We can dance anywhere.", She said.

"But I don't want to disturb anyone.", I said.

"Are bhabhi, Don't worry, No one is getting disturbed from songs.", She grabbed my hand and took me in the main hall. She played the song Manwa Lage and asked me to dance first.

I showed her steps by dancing first. Then, she increased rhe volume to full and we started to dance together. As the song started again, Abhay ji came out from his work room and started watching us dance.

In a few seconds, sasumaa also came to see us dancing. We didn't stop the dance, Abhay ji was clapping for us. When the song ended, Sasumaa came near me and caressed my cheeks. "You dance well, but not better than me."

Me and Aaruhi sits on the chairs nearby, sasumaa putted her song on Aaruhi's phone. She played O Saki Saki. As the song started, me and Aaruhi burst out in laughter but I covered my mouth from my hand.