Chapter 24

Abhay's POV

"Uh... This work is so interesting... Now, I am jealous of my past juniors.", I murmured to myself.

Well this is about 11:00am and I am on my office work. I know, i know you gotta be confused. As, I am now working for Indian office, the timings are changed. They are now 10:00am to 6:00pm.

"Can I come in?", Prerna knocked on the opened door.

"You are already in.", I replied.

"Fine...", She come near me, pulled out a chair and sits beside me. "Anything except work??", She asked.

"Nah, That time the work was boring. Now it isn't.", I replied.

She looked into the screen and asked, "Can you explain me what you are doing? I mean, what you do exactly?"

"Well, yeah.", I started to explain her all about the work I do. She was nodding like a student.

"So, basically just doing coding.", She concluded all my explanation in just one sentence.

"Um.... Yupp. Can say that.", I replied. "Why didn't you find any job? You are an engineer afterall."

She looked other side, it looks like she is hesitating in telling. I should comfort her. So, I put my hand on her hand.

"Whatever the reason is, just spit it out. I am here to listen you.", I said.

"When I was in 2nd year of college, bhaiya married bhabhi in a temple because bhabhi's parents and my parents, both were against it.", She replied hesitately.

"Oh, I guessed it now. So, you weren't allowed for job because of their inter-caste love marriage. Right?", I asked.

"Yeah... I really wanted to get into the field of robotics.", She sadly looked down.

"Bro, you should help her in completing her wish.", My brain said.

"How can I?"

"You have so much reach, and Ishan too. You can help her in making her way to robotics."

"I can't. You know that Mom won't allow her."

"You are not a kid!!", he said in very angry mood.

"But, now I am not interested in that.", She replied.

"What? Why?", I asked.

"I didn't studied anything about it in past 4 years.", She replied.

Past 4 years?? I remember she said that her graduation is completed 2 years back. And, She is also 24, so that means she left studying at 20??

"As much I remember, you told that your graduation completed 2 years before.", I asked.

"Yeah, you are right. But, my father didn't let me go to college since 3rd year."

"That's really sad."

She nodded and then we both went on a silent mode.

After a few minutes, I said, "I think we should go to bring your car."

"But, this is your office timing."

"Yes it is, but I have no pressure of work. I can do it after a few hours. You just say yes to go."

"If you are saying so, wait a minute. I will come after wearing saree."

"No need for that, you can come in this outfit."

"But, sasumaa?"

"Don't worry, she is definitely going to be angry as I am taking you out. Saree or no saree isn't doing anything with it."