Chapter 57

Abhay's POV

"Prerna, Hurry up! We have to reach there soon.", I said from the hall. Prerna is getting ready in the room and I just returned after dropping Dad and Shruti at the wedding place.

"Come here, Take a look at me first.", She said from the room. This girl never listens to me.

I went in the room and she turned towards me. "See, How am I looking?", She asked.

"Gorgeous, darling.", I replied. She turned around and let me see her saree fully.

"How's it?", She asked.

"Its also good, but I don't like your blouse.", I replied.

"Why? What's bad in it?", She asked.

"Its almost backless...", I replied.

"So?"

"So... I don't like it being so... Umm... It makes me uncomfortable..."

"But, I am totally comfortable in it.", She said and went through the door.

"Prerna, It will catch eyes of other people. Please, do change it."

"I won't change it. Why do I care about other people? I don't feel uncomfortable, I will wear it.", She said and went outside the room.

I followed her to the car but didn't said any word, nor she said anything. I didn't talked to her the whole way, she said, "Abhay, I..."

"Shut up, I don't want to hear anything. Don't spoil my mind. Do whatever you want, I don't care.", I replied.

"Fine!", She said and we reached at my old mansion where the wedding is going to happen. I dropped her there and I went to Ishan's home.

I joined him in his procession(बारात) and danced with his friends and colleagues. In a few minutes, we reached there. Geet's parents welcomed us.

Ishan walked inside and stepped up on the stage. I am having those beautiful flashbacks of my wedding. Then, Geet came towards the stage with other ladies. And, the intresting part is this that Shruti is coming along with Geet.

This is an intresting moment to see that Ishan's ex-girlfriend is bringing his bride to the stage. I looked at Ishan and he looked at me. He smiled and We had a little conversation through the eyes.

And, this moment is giving me those beautiful flashbacks when Prerna was coming towards the stage. By the way, where is she? I looked around but didn't found her. Where is she??

"Looking for me?", Prerna tapped my shoulder from behind.

"No. I was just checking if everything is perfect or not.", I replied and she stood beside me. She didn't replied to my words.

When Geet and Ishan took garlands in their hands, 2 guys lifted Geet on their shoulders. Just like that when Prerna's brothers lifted her, Ishan came to lift me up then.

I took a step ahead to return the favour to Ishan but 2 other people lifts him up. I took my step back.

Well, Ishan is not me. He is my only friend, but it's opposite for him. He make new friends wherever he goes. They may be his new friends.

"Why are you crying like a cry baby?", My brain asked.

"I am not.", I replied.

"You can't lie in front of me. I know you are crying over this from inside.", He said.

"I am not crying, Why would I?", I replied.

"Okay, I know you won't accept, But I know it.", He said.