Lucy Bronze x Reader (11)

Lucy would have kept sleeping if it weren't for her knee. She woke to the delicious warmth of YFN, curled in front of her. Lucy's left arm was cuddled through little alcove of her neck, and around her body. Her other arm was slung over the top of her and laying on her tummy, tucked gently into the waist band of her shorts so it didn't slip. Lucy's face was in the back of her neck, smelling her own brand of conditioner in YFN's hair. She was still asleep, her chest softly rising and falling, and she was pressed back into Lucy, the two as close as they could get.

Lucy's knee, however, was throbbing. She looked down and realised her knee brace was tight, her knee must have swollen into it overnight and now it was so unbearable it managed to wake her. It had a Velcro strap, so she knew it would be loud, but she needed it off. Reaching down with one hand she tried to tear it slowly and realised it was just as loud. YFN started to shift. Quickly, Lucy ripped the Velcro and the release was sweet. She threw it off the bed, her knee able to breathe again but god, it was throbbing.

YFN rolled backward into Lucy and her hand came behind her, reaching for Lucy's swollen knee.

"Luce..?" She slurred, half-asleep.

"It's okay, little one. Just a little swollen."

YFN hummed and gave a little stretch, her back arching against Lucy. Lucy reached her arm back over and gently traced patterns in the soft skin of her tummy. She hummed again, happy. She liked this. YFN's hand started stroking Lucy's thigh behind her. She always did this, Lucy noticed. She always tried to make sure they were both receiving the same love and same treatment. Lucy's lips found her neck and she planted a series of soft, lingering kisses there. She loved waking up with her. YFN's hand moved from Lucy's thigh to tangle in her hair. Oh, she loved her like this also. She loved her from behind. Lucy's hand found her chest, fingers massaging but not yet giving attention to her nipples. When her thumb did eventually graze over her nipple, YFN squirmed and Lucy used that signal to slide her other hand down into her shorts. Her mouth wasn't just kissing now. It was nibbling, sucking, teasing her neck, her ear, her jaw. Lucy's hand slid into her wetness and YFN shuddered in her arms. She shuffled her shorts and underwear down slightly and moaned as Lucy's fingers slid into her. Her grip tightened on Lucy's hair, holding her head down to her neck, tilting it for her. Her legs parted for her also, giving Lucy better access. God, I'm so lucky, Lucy thought. She let her fingers go in and out of the little Australian, earning her more moaning and wriggling. Ignoring the swollen pain when she bent her knee, Lucy hooked her foot on YFN's shorts and dragged them down off her. Now free, she curled her leg around YFN's and rolled backwards slightly, pulling her legs apart and holding them open with her own. Her knee didn't hurt as much when her leg was slightly bent and so she locked it around YFN's, holding her right where she wanted her. The wet fucking sounds of her fingers got even wetter and YFN's sounds of excitement became louder. She was so much more sensitive in the morning, Lucy noted.

Lucy found her G-spot with ease and focused there, curling her fingers to that spot. YFN cried out. "L...Luce...!"

Lucy was half-under her, and very much in control whereas YFN was so sensitive with Lucy's passionate fucking that she was becoming very much not in control. Her body didn't know what to do, tensing and shuddering and clenching tightly around Lucy's fingers penetrating her. She tried to grab at Lucy wherever she could feel her. She was getting close, much, much quicker than she usually did. Lucy felt it, though also felt YFN's anxiety creep up from her lack of control. Lucy needed her to know she had control of the situation, she knew YFN needed that. And so, she moved her mouth from her neck to her jaw and bit down, holding her still with her teeth. YFN's body relaxed a little into her submissive state and within a few more thrusts, she came. Her sounds stopped, her breathing stopped, her body went rigid as all her muscles locked and Lucy could barely move her fingers with the tightness in which her body clenched around her. She eased her down and when she was fully relaxed, Lucy slid her fingers out and released her jaw with a kiss. YFN reached down to encourage Lucy's palm to stay cupping her, needing the pressure for a while as she regained her breath. It took a few minutes until she took Lucy's hand away and said huskily, "Wow. Luce....wow."