Lucy Bronze x Reader (8)

(*Little bit of a smutty smut chapter*)

Lucy dropped her kit bag near the door and kicked off her shoes. They stood there for several seconds, giving each other the opportunity to say something. Lucy closed the gap between them quickly, her hands finding either side of her face and their lips connecting. It was soft and passionate but grew more and more desperate by the second. YFN grabbed Lucy's hoody in her fists and pulled her close, as close as she could get her, gasping in her mouth. Her hands felt their way up to Lucy's hair and tangled themselves there, grabbing hard. Lucy liked the aggression. She slammed YFN's back up against the bathroom door which made her moan into her mouth.

"Yes, Luce." She encouraged and pulled her hoody up as far as she could. Lucy pulled back just enough to help her and ripped the hoody off, throwing it away and shivering at the praise. She returned the gesture by stripping YFN's shirt. Their mouths crashed together again and Lucy's hands made quick work of her bra. Her hands came up to grab her tits, thumbs flicking across her hardened nipples. YFN whimpered and shivered. Lucy bent down and grabbed the back of her thighs, lifting her onto her waist and grinding her against the wall with her hips, her hands returning to play with her nipples. God, she loved those.

YFN's hands were both in Lucy's hair, grabbing and pulling her closer and closer. She used her grip to pull her head down and Lucy got the hint, licking and then sucking one of her nipples. YFN whimpered again and Lucy built on her excitement by roughly grinding her hips into her against the wall. Through the fabric YFN could feel the pressure on her core and whimpered loudly. Lucy let go of her first nipple with a delightful sucking sound and took the other in her mouth, massaging the previous one with her hand. She could tell YFN loved her nipples played with, the way her body was squirming and back was arching against her thrusting and sucking. YFN leant forward and encouraged Lucy with kisses wherever she could reach, her forehead, temple, hair, her cheek. Lucy loved this caring amongst the rough. God, she made her wild. She pulled back and her mouth found YFN's jaw, biting in ownership. YFN shivered and pulled Lucy's head down to her neck where she alternated kissing and biting.

Lucy's hands moved to grab her ass and she pulled them off the wall, walking over to the bed like she weighed nothing. She dropped them onto the bed and stood up, sliding YFN's pants and underwear off in one. She saw the dripping mess of YFN and groaned. YFN widened her legs, inviting her in. Lucy knelt between her feet, her hands grabbing behind her knees and pushing backwards and apart. YFN had never been in such a vulnerable position before.

Lucy was excited, the fingers of her right hand moving down to explore the wet folds beneath her. YFN watched Lucy kneeling there with an excited look on her face, jaw twitching and abs flexing. Lucy began playing with her, her fingers exploring the mess she'd made until YFN reached up and grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her down so they were face to face.

"Lucia, you either taste me or fuck me but you're not going to keep playing with me." Lucy's eyes lit up and she didn't know what came over her, but her hand closed around YFN's throat. She squeezed.

"What?"

YFN fell into a naturally submissive state and grabbed Lucy's wrist with both hands, encouraging her. Lucy had fallen for the caring, kind, dimply girl and never did she imagine just how rough she'd like it. It had been something Lucy had worried about, whether she'd enjoy her being rough. Luckily, YFN was so much more turned on by it than Lucy could have predicted which encouraged her next actions. Lucy reached down with her spare hand and slipped two fingers inside of her without warning. YFN gasped and her eyes rolled back. Oh, she loved this, Lucy realised. She loved being put into submission. She made a mental note to unpack that with her later.

"What did you say?" Lucy repeated.

"N...nothing." YFN choked.

Lucy pulled her dripping fingers out and started circling her swollen clit, the sound of YFN's wetness resonating around the room.