Alexia Putellas x Character (17)

((** Mentions of Lucy and YFN | 4.1K **))

Alexia POV

Alexia's heart dropped as the door clicked shut. Her emotions boiled over and she let the tears slide down her cheeks. The past few weeks since her injury she felt lonely, weak, cut-off. She did do some of that herself, truthfully. She'd cut herself off from the team to not lay her burden on them. And now it seemed that on top of that, nearly a year of desperately pining over Ridley, she'd also walked away.

Alexia was strong, though. She wiped the tears away. She was used to be alone.

She bent down to do what she always did when upset, put her headphones on and listen to music and then; she explored.

The next hour or so she let herself wander through the penthouse, her mind putting even more pieces of the puzzle together that was Ridley. Neat. Modern. Exceptionally maintained. Obviously created by a very, very good architect and she imagined that Ridley would have been very close to the project in it's entirety.

Downstairs was the kitchen, the vast living area, laundry, three large bedrooms with ensuites and a sunken theatre room at the far end which was soundproofed. She shook her head at the enormity of it all. She'd stayed in some nice places over the years, but this was something else. She took her time, her hand gliding across surfaces as if they'd speak to her.

She walked outside to the balcony which ran the length of the penthouse, with an outdoor lounge, barbecue area, and a spa attached to a lap pool that beckoned her. She bent down and swiped her hand through. Warm enough to swim and still workout. She'd be coming back to that later.

She moved towards the indoor stairs, that spiralled upwards, her fingers gliding along the perfectly polished wood of the handrail. Upstairs she turned right where there was only one room. Double doors opened to the master bedroom and Alexia hesitated on the doorstep, feeling like she was overstepping. She leant forwards, seeing the large double bed pressed up against the wall, its bedding all different shades of black. She pondered at the bedframe and her thoughts went to Javier's and his private rooms upstairs where the beds were made for bondage and such. She couldn't see very well from where she stood, though she did wonder if it had the ability to do just that. Knowing Ridley, the answer was yes. Of course it could. Her mind shifted to how many people had been in that room being pleasured by her. Being adored by her. Being fucke-

Alexia caught herself and her jealousy. No, she wouldn't let herself go down that path. She turned to the right which was an open bathroom, the bath and a little bit of the shower on display. Two shower heads. Did she used to date someone? Is that why-

No! She scolded herself. Stop. Alexia, stop.

She pulled the bedroom doors closed and made her way to the rooms on the other side of the staircase. One was a gym, a large area with an array of different work out equipment and a large mat in the middle that she assumed was for martial arts. She wondered if she could use it for her rehab with the physio Lucy had suggested. And then her mind shifted to wondering if Ridley would teach her some self-defence there...

There was a library and work office together in one room, separated by a large archway without a door. Somewhere she could zoom into Jonatan or the Barca physios if she needed. One wall was purely glass ensuring it was hit with the perfect amount of sunlight and it had a door leading out to another balcony which ran down to the master bedroom.

Past those two rooms and at the end of the hallway was a dark door which she opened to a pitch black room. Her hand felt around for the light switch and felt the familiar feel of soundproofing. As she flicked the lights on, she realised it was a music studio. Ridley and her love of music. Alexia had never attempted to learn an instrument before, always too busy with her other hobbies. Saying that, she loved music. It was her life, it lifted her when she was sad, calmed her when frustrated and even prepped her for games. She couldn't live without it.