LB x Reader (57) / AP x Character (27) & JN x LW (13)

Join our WOSO Discord chat! Link in bio :)((**2.5k**))I recommend reading the last 5+ parts first!((**Sorry for the lack of posting. Life and... procrastination getting in the way. I'll try to post more, starting with smaller chapters. Much love! Jae.**))

Jordan hadn't realised that she'd instinctively sought the comfort of Leah by grabbing her hand until she felt a soft squeeze. Realising, she dropped Leah's hand just as quickly as she'd grabbed it and tried to not look at her. It wasn't too difficult though, as the room in front of them was much more interesting. It resembled the size and structure of a warehouse space, though it was set up for content. There were different areas for interviews, photos, videos, there were different sports brands moving throughout, clothes overflowing racks, and so much more. The pets were great to see –Blu whined from her arms and his head darted around, his eyes overwhelmed and excited not only by the amount of people, but by the pets too. He loved to play, though his stamina was awful. This is one thing she missed most about not having Leah around. Those two were always playing together.

"You're alright, mate," Leah calmed as she stroked his head while tucked up against Jordan's chest with one of her arms. Jordan relished the feel of Leah's arm brushing up against her chest lightly as she pet him.

"Madness, right?" Beth chuckled excitedly. Of course she was in her comfort zone.

She spotted Viv and joined her across the room.

"Are you just going to keep standing there?" Jen asked in her amused, wondering tone.

Jordan had no idea and so Leah jumped in.

"Where do we even start..?"

Jen pointed across them and to the area set up with tables of food and drink. Standing right in front of it was the person you'd always expect to find near the food. The pair chuckled when they saw her stuffing her mouth. "She'll sort you out."

Jordan shook her head and she couldn't help the smile cross her face as she wandered over to the food table followed closely by Leah.

"Hey, mate."

Lucy turned around mid-chew. Her eyes lit up as she saw them both. She gulped down her bite and gave them a little hug while she did so, with a pat for Blu. "Hey you two. You came! I really didn't think you would but YFN knew you would."

"Of course we would," Leah laughed.

"What's happening?" Jordan asked. "You're usually eating but you look like you're stress eating at the moment. Feeling guilty?"

Lucy gave a sheepish grin, having been caught. Jordan had known her for so long. "Just a bit-"

Jordan's expression had her rolling her eyes as she looked over towards YFN. "-a lot. I didn't expect it to become what it has. I just wanted to distract her so I could organise her birthday next week."

Lucy's expression was obvious regret as she watched her. Jordan followed her eyes to where YFN was. She was sitting at a table with piles of paperwork and her laptop in front of her. Sitting next to her was Alex Scott, though YFN was talking to some Lumos employees who nodded and left. She was obviously organising everything and Jordan always loved to watch her in boss mode. She seemed very tired, though, but that didn't stop the smile lighting her face. She looked over at the trio and her face lit up from its weariness. She waved at the group as her attention was quickly taken up again by someone else.

"Are you hiding?" Leah asked.

Lucy shook her head and grabbed the plates of food she had on the table in front of her.

"Just stress eating," Jordan laughed as the trio wandered over to join the table.

"I didn't want... this," Lucy grunted. "It just got so out of hand. Everybody jumped on board like the tavern dinner."