Lucy Bronze x Reader (62) & Alexia Putellas x Character (31)

((**Just a lil one - 1.8k**))Part 76 will be Alexia and Ona :)

YFN POV

"I'm sick of this, Luce." She admitted. She'd been mindful to try not to make Lucy start overthinking everything, but at this point in time, she was truly sick of it all. "I'm sick of hospitals."

Lucy frame dropped a little as she sat next to her. Her arm was in her lap, her thumb stroking her thigh as they waited for the results of the x-ray.

"Me too.."

The thing about Lucy is that she's so, so protective. And YFN knew that she'd been overthinking things.

Since they'd been together, she'd been through more trials and tribulations than anyone should have to endure in a lifetime. And although none of it were from faults of their own, she knew Lucy would always hold onto that responsibility. Truth be told, YFN had even worried a little bit about...

"Luce?"

"Mmn?" She responded from her thoughts.

"Please... don't leave me."

That got her attention. Her head turned and Lucy scanned her face with those stunning green eyes of hers, so intelligent and warm behind her clear framed glasses. "Why do you think that? Where is this coming from?" Her voice was hurt.

She leant forwards and kissed Lucy's shoulder, her deltoid more than well-built beneath her lips. "I just know you take a lot of the responsibility for everything that's happened. It's one of the reasons I love you... but please don't take any blame for it all. Kristie was just young and obsessed and Mark... well we've just been collateral damage in the wake of everything with Mark. None of this is your fault."

Lucy sighed, defeatedly. "But if we hadn't met-"

"-If we hadn't me, then I'd be alone and craving a partnership I didn't know could exist." She interjected. She raised her head from her shoulder and the hand that was wrapped around and gripping onto Lucy's bicep now reached up to stroke her jaw, her cheek, and to cup her face. Lucy's eyes fluttered closed and she leant into it like she always did. "You and me, against the world. We're a team. Remember that."

Lucy let out a soft chuckle; one of her favourite sounds. "Okay, little one. I like that."

YFN squeezed her cheeks between her thumb and fingers. "Good, because you're stuck with me, Bronze."

"Mmn. Don't say it like it's a bad thing," she said as she let YFN gently pull her down to her. She felt her lips become soft and yielding under Lucy's, and although she'd meant it to be a simple kiss, Lucy tilted her head and brushed her tongue up against hers. They were in a public space, but that was forgotten now as she moaned softly into her.

It was YFN who had to break the kiss, and she was entirely unsure how she managed it as she'd been given some happy drugs and would have easily continued to keep making out with her. Especially with her tasting that sweet taste of the raspberry hospital jelly Lucy had stolen.

They were called in for the results and sure enough, the plate on her collarbone had failed and the screws needed to be realigned. He spoke about how he wanted to operate to reset it properly and ensured that it was a simple fix that he could do the next morning. He was aware that she had a check-up also for her knee scheduled and although she enquired, he insisted that he wouldn't look at it for at least another week before she could potentially put weight on it.

"We're going to Manchester tomorrow to see your family though..." she said to Lucy. They were left in one of the examining rooms alone to discuss it.

YFN's phone started vibrating then and she looked down at it. Joe. She showed Lucy.