Lucy Bronze x Reader (38)

(*A lil smut with some sickening fluff. Happy Holidays!*)

"Why are you not in position?" Lucy asked as she entered the room, naked besides the strap she wore. YFN hadn't seen that one before. She was sat on the edge of the bed naked and tilted her head as she admired her girlfriend and her well earned body. Everything about Lucy's body was a product of her determination and work-ethic. She was toned from head to toe, and with the strap...she was even more than that. She looked dangerous.

"I asked you a question."

YFN's eyes flicked up to meet Lucy's. Her expression was also dangerous, and her deep breathing and dilated pupils betrayed how turned on she was. YFN stood and walked slowly towards her, Lucy's eyes following her every step. When she was close, she looked up at her, darkened eyes meeting darkened eyes and her fingertips touched Lucy's hip, running from hip to lat and back. Lucy shivered.

"You're not doing what you're told."

"I'm sorry." She whispered as she held Lucy's eye contact with a mischievous expression. She leant forwards to place a kiss on her collarbone, her lips staying on her as she spoke. "I just wanted to make you feel good. Will you let me do that?"

Her lips ran the length of her clavicle to that hollow oval in the middle. Lucy's breathing hitched.

"Use your words, Luce."

"I want to fuck you. Hard."

"I know, love. You will. Just let me tease you first, like you teased me."

Her fingertips on both hands had made their way to her back now and were stroking it devastatingly softly. She had no idea how Lucy was holding herself together, and from her swaying under her touch, apparently neither could Lucy.

YFN lowered herself to the ground slowly, dragging her lips down her torso, over the sensitive skin of her nipple and the bumps of her abs as she went until she reached her knees and stared at the black strap in front of her. She looked up found Lucy looking at her with wide eyes. Her lips parted to help her increased breathing and she swallowed excitedly, her throat bobbing as she did. YFN kept her eyes as she moved closer, sliding the tip onto her tongue as her fingers found her clit behind the strap. She kept Lucy's eyes as she sucked the tip, teasing her clit at the same time. And she kept her eyes as she slid her head further onto the cock. Only when she started going deeper did she tear her eyes away, instead closing them and focussing on the task at hand. She took her time at first, Lucy not knowing how to stay upright as her little Australian took it deeper and deeper in her throat with satisfied, wet hums. She stimulated Lucy's clit simultaneously which made her a moaning mess, unsure what to do. This was something Lucy had never experienced before.

"Oh fuck." She moaned as she watched her little Australian work the strap. She had the timing of the clit stimulation down perfectly. It felt as if she were actually sucking her off. YFN moaned onto her, enjoying herself and that made Lucy feral. She gripped onto her hair with both hands, her hips moving to fuck the strap into her mouth. She forced herself to go slow and gently, but YFN's spare hand grabbed Lucy's and encouraged her to grip tighter and force herself into her mouth harder.

Lucy couldn't even find words. She was a fucking mess. YFN was on her knees and taking the whole cock in her mouth, gagging and moaning onto it as if it was for herself rather than Lucy. Tears pricked in her eyes at the depth but she continued. Her fingers were ruthless and rubbed Lucy right up to the point where she was just about to come.

"F...fuck! Fuck... little one I...I'm go..going to come. I can't. Argh – fuck!" Lucy was so wound up that her body felt unsure and light, tingly and close.

Lucy groaned and tightened her grip in the gorgeous sun-kissed hair in order to wrench her head back off her strap, YFN's eyes met hers with a look of surprise and almost annoyance that she'd been stopped, her lips plump and red and wet. God, she was a sight. Just to prove a point, her fingers rubbed Lucy brutally as teetered on that edge.