Lucy Bronze x Reader (13)

YFN felt a wave of cold rush through her. She froze. Her hand started trembling as she stared at the photo on her phone. She felt so open, so vulnerable, so violated. She hadn't felt fear like that in a long time.

Katie came over to her, drunk and slurring. "Maaaate, come for another-" YFN grabbed her and clung on, shaking. Katie sobered up in an instant. "-woah woah, chick. What's happened?"

She started struggling to breathe, not able to get enough oxygen into her lungs. Fuck, was this a panic attack? All she knew was that she didn't want to let go of Katie. She needed someone there. She heard Katie yell at Jordan and suddenly she was there also. And Caitlin.

"What's happening?" Caitlin asked, then saw the state YFN was in. Her eyes were downcast, and her lips were trembling as she struggled for air.

"Deep breaths," Jordan encouraged, her hand rubbing circles into her back.

She needed to leave. She needed to get out of there. But she didn't feel safe to leave.

"She was lookin' at somethin' on her phone," Katie said to Jordan who took the phone and looked at it.

Leah was suddenly there. "Is everything okay?"

Jordan didn't care that her ex was there and ignored her. Her priority was YFN.

"Oh.. oh no. Oh fuck." Jordan leaned in to hug YFN, holding her tight. As she did so, she quickly explained what was happening to the other three.

"Oh fuck no," Katie swore.

"We need to call Lucy," Jordan said.

"It's midnight.."

"She won't care. If she finds out this happened and we didn't call her, she's going to actually murder us all."

Jordan was 100% right. YFN twitched at the sound of her name. Jordan was suddenly on the phone to a half-asleep Lucy.

"Jords? Is everything okay?"

"Lucy you need to come now. Right now. I think she's having a panic attack."

"What happened?!" Lucy was awake now.

"It's the girl from Instagram.. the stalker. She's here."

A series of swearing and yelling came from the other end of the phone. She demanded the address from Jordan and asked to speak to YFN.

"I... I don't think that's possible, Luce. She's not in a good way right now."

"Do NOT leave her alone. I'll be there soon."

"Where the fuck is she?" Katie began looking around the room for anyone suspicious. "Show us a photo."

Jordan showed them a photo from YFN's phone and suddenly Katie and Caitlin were pissed, hunting through the club for her.

Leah disappeared and reappeared with some water. She helped Jordan to try and calm her down and make her feel safe.

YFN hated this. She hated being the centre of attention. She hated being dramatic. She couldn't control her body, though. She'd never had this reaction to anything in her life besides her father. She didn't even know it was possible. But here she was, back to that scared little kid, eyes downcast so she wouldn't know when the next hit was coming. Her shaking became worse and tears started forming. She was usually so strong but the thought of someone following her and watching her, terrified her.

"I'm... really... really.. s.. sorry," she said with ragged breaths.

"No." Jordan said so hard that even Leah looked surprised. "You don't get to be sorry. She's a fucking psychopath. Did you not tell Lucy and me everything she sent you?"