Alexia Putellas x Character (22)

Join our WOSO Discord chat!! Link in bio :)

((**3.2k**))

Alexia POV

There was something about the way that Ridley took care of everything that Alexia was obsessed with. Her entire life she'd been the one doing that. She'd been the dominant one, the one who made the decisions, cleaned up after messes of players or amongst friends. It became her identity without her actually choosing that, and so that's how people thought of her. Alexia Putellas, the Captain. Alexia Putellas, the problem solver. Alexia Putellas, la Reina.

It wasn't a burden all the time. She did enjoy it sometimes, though she was so used to it that she didn't realise just how incredibly relieving it felt to be the one looked after. With Ridley, she knew she always had a choice, and yet she still took away her burdens without even trying. She wasn't worried about paparazzi, or what she was wearing, or about her knee. Everything took a backseat because the demeanour of the Australian was very much that of confidence and an all-encompassing awareness. For Alexia, tonight was about her taking some of that burden away from her by organising their dinner, reassuring her that she was there, and just being friends... who flirted. They both enjoyed and encouraged that, though.

Their car ride was silent, but not awkward. In fact, they both wore smiles on their faces that they couldn't seem to rid themselves of. Alexia couldn't help but stare at her as she drove. Ridley had that little smirk playing around her lips; her mind clearly somewhere it was happy. She wondered if she were thinking about her.

She watched her thumb absentmindedly stroking the steering wheel and wished it were doing that on her thigh instead. But tonight, they were friends. Alexia needed a friend... as much as she wanted Ridley to pull the car over and fuck her senseless in the back seat.

Another thing Alexia wasn't used to. Wanting to be submissive. She never had before, but that's just another uniqueness she drew out of her.

On the contrary, the thought of Ridley under her was... enticing. She wondered what sounds she'd make as she came. Would she even want to be under her?

"Stop thinking about sex, Lex." Ridley said in English, smiling at the rhyming.

Alexia's eyes widened. "I... wasn't."

They stopped at a red light and Ridley turned to her and softly put her fingertips under her chin. "Don't lie to me, la Reina." She said it softly, though her eyes flashed. "Ever. Let's both agree to never lie to each other."

Alexia could feel herself turning into a submissive mess.

"Okay. I agree."

Ridley didn't remove her fingers until she was satisfied that she was telling the truth. "Good girl."

Although those words made her wet, Alexia had a moment of strength as she slapped her hand.

"That's not very 'friends' of you."

Ridley smirked as she began to drive.

Alexia continued to tease, reminding herself who she was. La Reina. "But I guess, you're usually touchy with your 'friends', aren't you?"

"I deserved that." The Australian laughed and then looked at her with that natural flirt of hers. "You don't want to be my friend?"

They both knew it was just that, a tease. A rhetorical one at that. Up until that point, Ridley had seemed to almost be avoiding sex with her for fear of emotional proximity.

She answered anyways. "We both know how that went last time."

Ridley nodded slowly. "One of my larger regrets."