Lucy Bronze x Reader (40)

((**A loooot O'fluff and a hint of smut.**))

YFN woke from a deep sleep, not knowing where she was at first. She was face down on her pillow and as she lifted her head, she could tell she'd been drooling a little. That was always a sign she'd slept well. She wiped the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand, a little embarrassed at that, and turned to where her other hand was reaching and finding nothing. Lucy's side of the bed was unsurprisingly empty. She didn't know what time it was, but at least it was still daylight from the sun heating up the window shade. She made her way to the bathroom, still dazed and confused, stripping clothes as she went and dropping them into the laundry basket just inside the bathroom. She saw her toiletries all laid out perfectly on the sink and smiled at her toothbrush next to Lucy's. She must have unpacked her suitcase while she was sleeping. Oh, Luce. She turned the shower on and took her toothbrush in with her, not able to stop the moan coming from her mouth as the warm water hit her. It was heavenly. She shampooed her hair, brushed her teeth, washed her body with Lucy's shower gel, taking a little sniff of it because it reminded her of what Lucy's skin smelled like up close. Usually she'd smell it when she had her head tucked away in that little spot between her collarbone and neck. Her safe space. It was only when she was rinsing the conditioner from her hair that she started to properly wake up, and with that came the realisation that she wasn't alone.

A small squeak came from her mouth as she jumped at the sight of Lucy sitting on the bathroom sink with a smile, her head tilted as she watched her. She was playfully kicking her legs a bit, a sign of her excitement which also shone in her expression. YFN shared that feeling. She was here, in Barcelona. She smiled back and felt Lucy's eyes shift to her dimples and lips before hungrily moving down her body and back up. She wasn't quite done in the shower, but she needed to be closer to her.

"Morning, dimples." Lucy cooed as she hopped off the counter and opened the shower door.

In that moment, YFN couldn't care that Lucy was in clothes. She pressed her body up against her and looked up as Lucy's lips found her own hungrily. Lucy's hands found her lower back and pressed her close as she tilted her head deeper into the kiss. YFN moaned into her mouth when one of her hands grabbed her ass and she felt her excitement build, tightening her grip around Lucy's neck. She was tempted to drag her back into the shower, but already felt so bad that the shower was still running. She broke the kiss, though kept their heads together, lips almost still touching as they both regained their breath.

"Hi, Luce," she whispered as her fingers kneaded the hair at the top of Lucy's neck. "I'm sorry about your clothes."

"Don't be." She replied huskily and her hands moved up to cup her face ever so gently so she could kiss her just as soft. She kissed each dimple, her scar, her forehead and YFN took it all with her eyes closed and happy hums. "Are you almost done?"

"Ten seconds."

"Okay, love."

Lucy released her and she stepped back into the shower, chuckling at the dark wet patch she'd left up the front of Lucy. She didn't seem to mind. She washed the rest of the conditioner out and turned off the water, squeezing the excess water from her hair as she stepped out. Lucy was waiting with a towel and wrapped her up like a burrito, pulling her close again.

"I'm so happy you're here." She murmured against her wet hair as they swayed.

"I have two days off to spend with you."

"I know! And Jordan said I should be thanking her?"

"You should."

She chuckled. "I'll buy her another dog or something."

"Whatever you buy, just make sure it's not flowers..."

Lucy pulled back with a quizzical look and it was only then that YFN noticed something behind her eyes that wasn't quite right. "Is everything okay, Luce?" She asked, looking up at her with wide eyes.